• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just called, the lady on the phone was very nice. She took my info and my message to pass on to the Sen. She sounded like this was routine to get phone calls supporting the 2A and against the AWB & Magazine capacity limit. Hope these phone calls make a difference.

jayman4pu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    While I get that Sen. Donnelly should have a full web page & contact email by now, I did a little checking and none of the freshman Senators have web pages or contact emails. Still, I called (maybe more than once) and will continue to do so. He was elected by swing voters that didn't think Murdock was the right answer and trusted that he would uphold Hoosier values, regardless of whether or not those values apply to the national Democratic party. Let's remind him of that early & often so just maybe he can prove he deserves the A rating from the NRA.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I just called..

Very nice/pleasant lady on the other end. I let her know that I would expect the new Sen. to be pro gun+support Second Amm. rights.
    She took my name+addy. I refered her to INGO as a good sounding board for Joe=We will see..Bill.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    The House didn't have a problem getting their sites up and running. If he doesn't has his act together by Friday I will be calling every single news station about this.

These are all canned websites with some slight content changes, it isn't all that difficult.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    13 Freshman Senators who need to get their offices set up. Who has their senate website up?

Ted Cruz - (R) TX has his up and running.
    Tammy Baldwin - (D) WI doesn't.
    Donnelly - (D) IN doesn't.
    Jeff Flake - (R) AZ doesn't.
    Martin Heinrich - (D) NM has his up and running.
    Tim Scott - (R) SC doesn't.
    Tim Kaine - (D) VA doesn't.
    Angus King - (I) ME has his up and running.
    Chris Murphy - (D) CT doesn't.
    Elizabeth Warren - (D & Native American) MA has hers up and running.
    Deb Fischer - (R) NE has hers up and running.
    Heidi heitkamp - (D) ND doesn't.
    Mazie Hirono - (D) HI doesn't.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Sorry, the web page you have requested is experiencing technical difficulties. The Webmaster has been alerted.

You will be automatically redirected to the U.S. Senate home page after 10 seconds.

If this problem persists, please contact the Office of the Secretary Webmaster at webmaster@sec.senate.gov.

It works for me. Your ISPs DNS must not be up to date. It will probably work tomorrow for you.

Top Bottom