• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I'm seeing so many new voters. It makes me feel great to be an American today!! This is one of the most sacred rights we have and truly a right that has been paid for in blood by Patriots.
    Every American needs to take voting and serving on a jury as a sacred duty. Men and Women of different colors and religions go and serve and die for me and you and all we are.asked to do is stay in the SAFETY of our neighborhoods or even your home (absentee) and vote for who is going to represent you. The safe and free elections is one of the greatest and most unique things about our republic and is a example for the world and a beacon of white light against evil.
    No matter who you vote for (although please vote Republican;) ) I am very very very happy that you voted my fellow citizens.
    Yuuuuuuuge turn out I my reliably red precinct. Plus, liberal daughter oze now votes in Chi, and my very conservative son voted for the first time today. Close the polls, a net +2 from the oze house! We win!
    87d78cc61d834bd50bab930a4d46529b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yuuuuuuuge turn out I my reliably red precinct. Plus, liberal daughter oze now votes in Chi, and my very conservative son voted for the first time today. Close the polls, a net +2 from the oze house! We win!
    87d78cc61d834bd50bab930a4d46529b.jpg

socks and flip flops... :alright:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Last polling average, from RCP, was Donnelly +1.3 but RCP rates it as a toss-up because that is with the MoE of many of the polls used to compute the average

Come on Indiana, put Donnelly on the trailer

With cities like Indianapolis and Gary being heavy democrat, the great state of Indiana can very easily sink into a commiefornia like stupor with that state being run by Los Angeles and San Francisco. Or like Illinois as the suburb of Chicago. Or New York City taking down the rest of that state.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    socks and flip flops... :alright:
    Woke him up to vote. I walked the mile and a half (uphill both ways), and oze, Jr. drove. He tells me that socks and flops are all the rage, and who am I to say otherwise?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    One positive observation over the past, oh, 6 years or so... people (including police) make seem to make less of a stink over seeing a gun. Guy was talking about this in his law class, said the police in Indy have all been better educated over what the laws are, and don't care (or show it) as much about seeing OC.

Some seem a little bit more resistant to change. In case you live in IN-65...

22wydf.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Super short walk to the polling station, eh? :)

Happy election day, Alpo

May the best ideology win

Was it McKenna who said ideology leads to atrocity?

I'll stick with the great political philosoper, Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. who said:

“The waitress brought me another drink. She wanted to light my hurricane lamp again. I wouldn't let her.
    "Can you see anything in the dark, with your sunglasses on?" she asked me.
    "The big show is inside my head," I said.”
    --Breakfast of Champions

Top Bottom