• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Duplicate
    No, this is not a duplicate. This was the rap he beat several years ago. They didn't take nine years to convict him. LOL

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wrong thread. He beat this rap years ago. The current one is here.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    First post in that thread is September 22, 2023. Nine years goes fast, I guess...
    My post #19 in the other thread.

In 2015, Menendez was indicted on federal corruption charges; the jury was unable to reach a verdict, and the charges were dropped in 2018. In April 2018, the United States Senate Select Committee on Ethics "severely admonished" Menendez for accepting gifts from donor Salomon Melgen without obtaining committee approval, for failing to disclose certain gifts, and for using his position as a senator to advance Melgen's interests.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    My post #19 in the other thread.

In 2015, Menendez was indicted on federal corruption charges; the jury was unable to reach a verdict, and the charges were dropped in 2018. In April 2018, the United States Senate Select Committee on Ethics "severely admonished" Menendez for accepting gifts from donor Salomon Melgen without obtaining committee approval, for failing to disclose certain gifts, and for using his position as a senator to advance Melgen's interests.
    And that has exactly what to do with me stating that this is a duplicate?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Were you not calling out duplicate threads? If not I misunderstood.
    Yes, and the thread I linked was a thread from September 2023 about this particular trial that just ended. Not a nine year old thread. You might want to go back a relook at Leadeye's thread.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    OK, gonna merge the threads.
    They were not duplicates. The 2015 thread was about his indictment that the jury was not able to reach a verdict on in 2018 and he went free. The 2023 thread was about his indictment last fall that he was convicted of today. Now it really is confusing. LOL. I suspect you cannot put them back once merged?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They were not duplicates. The 2015 thread was about his indictment that the jury was not able to reach a verdict on in 2018 and he went free. The 2023 thread was about his indictment last fall that he was convicted of today. Now it really is confusing. LOL. I suspect you cannot put them back once merged?
    That's really not an option. We got all of Goldbar Bob's stuff in a convenient location.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom