• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • win87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    elkhart in
    A buddy of mine his son was selling on criglist. He was selling in bulge. He started out small and keep getting getting bigger. The paper clip deal. You start out out with paper clip and end up with a house. Well he advertises his last bunch and had a offer. A black and white man came and he offered them inside to see the stuff. AS they entered they drewed they hand guns and helded him up. They took his wallet keys lap top with all his inforation plus the stuff they leff in 2 Blue cars.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I think what he's saying is he sold some crap on craigslist and the potential buyers turned out to be pieces of :poop:, and they robbed him.

qwkdrwmgw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A buddy of mine his son was selling on criglist. He was selling in bulge. He started out small and keep getting getting bigger. The paper clip deal. You start out out with paper clip and end up with a house. Well he advertises his last bunch and had a offer. A black and white man came and he offered them inside to see the stuff. AS they entered they drewed they hand guns and helded him up. They took his wallet keys lap top with all his inforation plus the stuff they leff in 2 Blue cars.

WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU:rolleyes:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    5w9oqd.gif

win87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    elkhart in
    I gress what I was saying was he advertised what they can steel. Also he invided them in the house. Sometime advertising dousnot pay.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Ive met some pretty nice people on through Craigslist deals. But I sill always pack my M&P, with shotgun in the trunk. Never meet at your house, always carry a gun, use common sense and youll be fine.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Sometimes people should avoid keyboards. computers and any device that needs manual input to communicate.

n9iui

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think I saw that black & white dude on Star Trek once. . .

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Friendly advice to the OP.... I understood what you're trying to say, but the writing in both your posts made it very painful to try to decipher it and that's why you're getting these "interesting" responses. Before you get upset about it, it's just advice - writing may be something you never thought you'd have to worry about, maybe it's always been a problem.... whatever the case may be, it's hard to take it serious when it looks that bad. Maybe have someone look it over before you hit send?

Top Bottom