• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Friendly advice to the OP.... I understood what you're trying to say, but the writing in both your posts made it very painful to try to decipher it and that's why you're getting these "interesting" responses. Before you get upset about it, it's just advice - writing may be something you never thought you'd have to worry about, maybe it's always been a problem.... whatever the case may be, it's hard to take it serious when it looks that bad. Maybe have someone look it over before you hit send?

Or at least right click on the words with squiggly red lines under them.:dunno:

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    Win87 is one of our more 'seasoned' members here.
    From his previous posts, I would say that he has alot of interesting stories to share. But on the other hand, technology is not his friend.

I sure couldn't understand what was typed, but I appreciate what he was trying to say.

I never met him myself. Heck, he could be drinking before typing for all I know. All kidding aside, let's give him a break.
    He isn't a mall ninja or some punk kid.
    :dunno:

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    You know what this thread needs?

Midgets.

midgets.jpg

67%20Midget%20Stripper.jpg

253midget.jpg

Now its a good thread!!:laugh:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    What is this.? this is the second thread I read today with really bad spelling and grammar. Far be it for me to be the grammar police but this sounds like the tech support I get when I call Microsoft.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I ALWAYS pack heat when meeting somebody on craigslist.

If you're the seller, you've got something the buyer wants, they could rob you.

If you're the buyer you've got cash, they could rob you.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be cautious and take your "emergency survival kit" along.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    So sorry to be a kill joy but the responses in this thread are pathetic. To my knowledge win87 is one of our older members here(almost 70) and I can't believe you all jumped on him this hard for having poor keyboarding skills. So what the guy has some poor grammar, no reason to be a jerk about it. Try and understand what he is saying, or move on. Its not that hard to read his post.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    I heard this call go out to St Joe county and wondered what happened.
    I hope they catch & flog the bastards.
    Should be easy enough to reverse trace the phone records back to the ones who called
    I feel for the guy and it's just another warning to watch out with any meeting of people you do not know

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    So sorry to be a kill joy but the responses in this thread are pathetic. To my knowledge win87 is one of our older members here(almost 70) and I can't believe you all jumped on him this hard for having poor keyboarding skills. So what the guy has some poor grammar, no reason to be a jerk about it. Try and understand what he is saying, or move on. Its not that hard to read his post.
    But didn't you hear...everyone else here is a genius! :rolleyes: Way to put INGO in good light, folks. It's just spelling....leave it be.

Top Bottom