• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I'm not sure what his end game is for coming here and posting, I'm guessing it's just to get attention. I'd say he's going to get plenty attention that he doesn't want from a certain Bureau.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I was thinking after reading the last motion he posted. If he was bragging about building and selling firearms without the proper licensing, i would be willing to bet this whole lawsuit gets passed on to uncle ATF, then he will really be in a world of hurt.:twocents:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    For some reason I am reminded of those people who make a personal injury claim that includes lost wages and want to swear under oath that they have been illegally understating their income on their income taxes for years. Not sure why that comes to mind...

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I don't know if it's the same company, but I've bought Smith Ent ladder sights for lever action rifles. The quality was excellent and I'd recommend them to anyone.

I don't think I've bought parts for modern rifles from them, but I certainly was impressed with the quality of their ladder sight.

Steell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 10, 2013
    Eaton
    I just read the response by SEI. According to them the ATF considers anyone that purchases parts and assembles a gun to be a manufacturer.
    My understanding is that if you manufacture a gun it can only be for yourself and you can not sell it. Is that correct?
    That doesn't make sense to me, considering all the companies selling upper and lowers and other parts, and all the assembled ARs listed for sale everywhere.

Can one of you knowledgeable folk point out my mistake?

Top Bottom