• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I am thinking about sponsoring a competition for this one. I'm thinking either a centerfire rifle or shotgun competition. .22's just don't have enough recoil to make what I am thinking about fun.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I am starting to lean towards a Rifle competition. Targets to be announced, but since it will be july, the target will be patriotic.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Yes. It's my EDC, so I spared no expense on the holster. It's for CC, don't have a OC holster for it yet. Only started OCing after being on this forum.
    It's a "Workman" by Mitch Rosen.
    Rosen Product Line
    (you'll have to go down the page to it.

Better pic here (not my pics)
    Concealed Carry Forum - Mitch Rosen Workman

or here
    dave?s gun pages

It was a little pricey, but it's very good leather and workmanship. It's crafted for your gun, not a generic holster.

It depends on Repeter though, last tests at the hospital didn't deliver good news. He'll be at the Meet & Greet as long as he isn't in the hospital.

I'm working that day. Maybe better luck on the month after.
    Those look like wonderful holsters! I can't really carry inside pants waistband, so don't worry about the holster coming with.

I am planning on attending, however, when I talked to Actaeon about it, he did feel lonely without his EDC, I tried to get him one of mine to carry for the mean time, lol.
    Also, since he said, I can bring out the holster, as he stated, he spared no expense and got a really good one, although it has a bit of a wait on it, from what I remembered. But, great quality often does. I look at Galco for most my carry holsters though
    Heck, on my part, hopefully I'll have one of my own come this event, so I won't even ask that he be stripped of his EDC for another day.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Those look like wonderful holsters! I can't really carry inside pants waistband, so don't worry about the holster coming with.

Heck, on my part, hopefully I'll have one of my own come this event, so I won't even ask that he be stripped of his EDC for another day.

Oh, i know he didn't mind, he actually enjoyed knowing how much you all enjoyed firing it and its .22 brother. If you would like, I could send you the link on Galco, they have some outside the waistband holsters as well. Or I know a company that makes custom kydex that does a pretty good job as well. Just let me know if you would like either of those.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have not decided yet. Not gonna lie though, prolly not, i don't think we could take over the 25 and 100 yard ranges.

Only once in the 3 years of doing these events have we have the entire 50 yard and 25 yard ranges. That was due to having 60+ people and because we started on the 50 and eventually spilled over to the 25 yard and the "public" had left by then.

Since they we stick to the 25 so that "the public" has room as well.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I am starting to lean towards a Rifle competition. Targets to be announced, but since it will be july, the target will be patriotic.

Hello Kittys in American Revolutionary War garb as the neg point targets, Redcoats with Napalm's face as the plus point targets?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have not decided yet. Not gonna lie though, prolly not, i don't think we could take over the 25 and 100 yard ranges.

Hello Kittys in American Revolutionary War garb as the neg point targets, Redcoats with Napalm's face as the plus point targets?

images

can't find one with US revolution stuff.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I won't be able to commit to this one just yet. I was hoping the 22nd would have won the poll. My weekend off, and my birthday. ;) I might be able to get a backfill and make it.

I want to bring my 12 year old grandnephew to one of these. :D I've slowly been teaching him about shooting. I've only had him out 3 times, and he's only shot 22s so far. He's been good about rules and safety. (made him memorize them before the first trip. ;)) Talked to him at the baseball game today, and told him we would go again this week. I'll upgrade him to a larger caliber, or two. :D

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I will be having at least +1, probably +2, just getting final plans done now. Still need to post with what firearms that I will have as well. Still getting all the ones that everyone wants of Actaeon's so I can include though. Also, we look like we will be short of anything important this time? Anything need me to grab up?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Wow only 10 so far confirmed coming. I need this number to get up much higher for me to take a vacation day so I can cook you bacon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom