• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I don't think Kam will be in charge of very much for very long. No doubt she is a wicked person, but I don't think she is that accepted by the wicked scum that propped up slo mo joe. Remember, she was a first round wash out among the demos for the primary, and they completely ghosted her until the last minute emergency fill in. I can see joe fading away and kam being suddenly removed. That puts Nancy pelosi in the big chair. That should make an atheist start to pray.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I don't think Kam will be in charge of very much for very long. No doubt she is a wicked person, but I don't think she is that accepted by the wicked scum that propped up slo mo joe. Remember, she was a first round wash out among the demos for the primary, and they completely ghosted her until the last minute emergency fill in. I can see joe fading away and kam being suddenly removed. That puts Nancy pelosi in the big chair. That should make an atheist start to pray.
    and nobody outside of chicago knew who obama was 2 yrs before he was president

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They didn’t even wise up after 4 years, like they did with the guy who came after Obama.
    That's because of choosing style over substance. The ones on INGO still haven't 'wised up', apparently

Nobody on the recht gets a tingling in their leg over how much starch our politicians have used on their pantlegs

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's because of choosing style over substance. The ones on INGO still haven't 'wised up', apparently

Nobody on the recht gets a tingling in their leg over how much starch our politicians have used on their pantlegs
    While it may get some laughs, we are all aware that Obama wasn’t “style over substance,” evidenced by all the reasons he’s disliked by conservatives. His administration is, without argument, one of the most transformative in US history. You don’t have to like his presidency, or say his time in office was “good.” You just need to recognize that he had a profound effect on the nation.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    While it may get some laughs, we are all aware that Obama wasn’t “style over substance,” evidenced by all the reasons he’s disliked by conservatives. His administration is, without argument, one of the most transformative in US history. You don’t have to like his presidency, or say his time in office was “good.” You just need to recognize that he had a profound effect on the nation.

Much like how cancer has a profound effect on a body.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I see that we shall just have to disagree on this

Herbert Hoover was transformative, too. That does not equate directly to competence

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I see that we shall just have to disagree on this

Herbert Hoover was transformative, too. That does not equate directly to competence
    Competence wasn’t addressed. And even if one believes the Obama administration was incompetent, then it’s scary how well it was able to bumble it’s way into forwarding it’s agenda.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom