• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, there is also the option of telling her to go ahead and take it.........

[video=youtube;Khyzj5toqwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khyzj5toqwA[/video]

;)

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yup, whenever someone start's "borrowing knowledge" the next thing out of their mouth is going to be trash. I wonder if any job crew would let me run the dozer, trust me, I know what I'm doing, my dad's done this for years.
    Let me drive the cruiser and pull people over... My wife's uncle's been a cop for 20 years [really].

:)

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The guy seemed like quite the meat-head. I didn't get an amazing judge of his character, but I'm sure she could have pursuaded him to do something. He did have that "thug" aura to him. I was slightly more aware of my surroundings when he came back, in case she shared her encounter with him or something. She didn't seem to speak of it when he returned, though.

Chicken heads like her usually have short memory.....she probably wouldn't even remember her rant if you showed her on a video. By the time the boyfriend got back a new world crisis was beginning with the coffee.....lol.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Meanwhile, the guy in the back of the line who was IWB-ing kept his mouth shut and went on about his day with no meth-heads going all Hello Kitty on him...nobody at DD knows he carries, nobody at the Wallyworld knows he carries...but he's just as prepared to defend the innocent...

Should have probably gone to Starbucks...

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    I want to touch on a couple of things here:

Things working against me were the following: It was early. I was tired. I was not responding quickly. I was in an unfamiliar place.

Let's say this happened at the Starbucks I used to go to for years... I would have felt much more comfortable about the staff being on "my side" if I were to react differently... such as pushing her away. Again, in the moment I had to think about it when her hand was at my gun, I made the call that she was not going to take it from me. Obviously, she was out of line and overstepping my comfort zone... and maybe some people would react stronger than I did (stepping away). She did not seem like an immediate threat.

So, I dunno... I'm not a very strong guy, and while I could probably easily push her away or push her to the ground, I would not come out looking like the good guy. Customers may see me as an "attacker", had they not known what provoked it.

Thoughts?

Every Duncan donut is wired with cameras showing everything possible. YOu would have been covered by a camera showing exactly what happened. BUT the important thing is that if you get in an altercation such as that be one of the first to call 911 if you possibly can.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Meanwhile, the guy in the back of the line who was IWB-ing kept his mouth shut and went on about his day with no meth-heads going all Hello Kitty on him...nobody at DD knows he carries, nobody at the Wallyworld knows he carries...but he's just as prepared to defend the innocent...
    Good for him, nobody cares.

Should have probably gone to Starbucks...
    With their recent memo asking for their patrons not to carry firearms - I've personally chosen to respect their wishes [OC or CC] and will not patronize their establishments myself. You're welcome to do what you see fit though.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My dad is a lawyer and my family is mostly cops, so I know what I'm talking about.

Should've told her to tell her mama to march right back to the sperm bank and demand a refund cause she musta paid for premium and got sold regular.:lmfao:Either that or to call Dateline or maybe Oprah cause you was switched at birth and maybe the could find your real family. Prolly start lookin in Arkansas.:laugh:

h20addict3231

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    Situational awaness!! It pays to be alert anywhere even at home. Good job not adding fuel to the fire, Imight have not been so nice to someone physicaly tring to draw my gun away..

Top Bottom