SCOTUS to hear Loper Bright Enterprises!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Reserve your Law Office of Kirk Freeman pen today!

"Chevron is dead"
    Kirk Frreman Law Office (phone numer)
    Bold print FREEDOM

I want one lol

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    But I have Woodford Reserve Double Oaked and a… note to self go get a Monte Cristo. :D
    OK, had a really busy day with 4 hours of driving and a lot of work in between (involved a dumpster) and I stunk too bad to go in a cigar store (did go in the Marathon in Mitchell, they didn't seem to care how bad I stunk.)

Going with Four Roses Small Batch (neat, I like it neat and it was awful on a cube) and a Cusano double Connecticut (it was in the humidor, excellent price point $8.99 IIRC) seem to be pairing well.

Paired well like a stake driven thru the heart of Chevron deference and (Trump voice begin) deranged prosecutor Jack Smith (Trump voice end) getting his sorry arse handed to him AGAIN by SCOTUS!! :rockwoot:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thanks for the reminder, Kelly. I think I'll go grab a couple fingers of Old Grandad 114. A tasty economy sleeper. At only $25/bottle. (compromising from my usual Hotel Tango which is $35 to make the funds go a bit further. Thanks Brandon!)

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Definitely a blow to the Deep State! Thankfully the SCOTUS that was shaped by Trump worked for us on knocking down the Chevron principle. Let’s hope SCOTUS continues to strike down laws and “principles” that stand in the way of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness!
    And especially the 2A. :ingo:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Definitely a blow to the Deep State! Thankfully the SCOTUS that was shaped by Trump worked for us on knocking down the Chevron principle. Let’s hope SCOTUS continues to strike down laws and “principles” that stand in the way of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness!
    And especially the 2A. :ingo:

Let us not forget, Clarence Thomas is getting old.

The dems have also suggested that the "wise latino woman," should take one for the team and retire before her health conditions sneak up when the loons are not in power to replace her with a lib.

Next election matters A LOT!

We are seeing more and more how the dems will do anything to advance their agenda. At the same time that we cannot totally count on our "conservative" SCOTUS judges to rule our way. "Our" judges are not like their judges... :n00b:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    New "Chevron is dead" tchotke just dropped.

1719760800880-png.362808
    That's a swift looking wall hook for coats and hats. One you can definitely hang them on securely without any fear they'll fall off. However, it's not recommended for dog owners.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    It's a momentus decision. But I'll need to see how it's actually applied in working law. Maybe it'll be the panacea many believe, maybe it won't, but it's definitely a step in the right direction.

Top Bottom