SCOTUS to hear Loper Bright Enterprises!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The United States Supreme Court agreed to hear the case involving New Jersey herring fishermen involving an administrative rule that could overturn judicial deference to agencies in Chevron for good.

The impact this will have on ATFE's rule of the day decisions shall be glorious. I shall dance in the moonlight to the funeral pyre of Chevron.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The United States Supreme Court agreed to hear the case involving New Jersey herring fishermen involving an administrative rule that could overturn judicial deference to agencies in Chevron for good.

The impact this will have on ATFE's rule of the day decisions shall be glorious. I shall dance in the moonlight to the funeral pyre of Chevron.

FYI anyone else trying to load the site and only getting a subscribe box and then a headline with no body, refresh the page.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I read the above attached National Review article re: Loper Bright case. The details listed are utterly crazy for reasons beyond Chevron. Justice K. Brown-Jackson, the female justice that cannot define what a woman is, recused herself for having heard the arguments prior even though she did not participate in the court's judgement. Good for her.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Top Bottom