• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    you just admitted on a public forum to committing a felony. If I were you I would edit my post asap. You are not as annonymous as you think.
    ^This^ TF did you a solid by not quoting your post either. So did I.

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    you just admitted on a public forum to committing a felony. If I were you I would edit my post asap. You are not as annonymous as you think.

Exactly.

Also, what if something were to happen that is totally unrelated to you and they search cars or if your car is broken into - are you not going to report a gun was stolen from your vehicle.

Plus, right or wrong - it is illegal.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Would being a gun owner be probable cause to have your locked/parked vehicle on school property searched?

I certainly know what I would tell anyone that wanted to search my car just because I was picking up my son

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Exactly.

Also, what if something were to happen that is totally unrelated to you and they search cars or if your car is broken into - are you not going to report a gun was stolen from your vehicle.

Plus, right or wrong - it is illegal.

THIS. You can NEVER predict what will happen, EVER. Remember Mr. Murphy shows up when least expected and least invited.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Good luck with the church, let us know how that goes. Luckily I shoot IDPA/USPSA with my pastor so even if we had a daycare I would be GTG. (though that might change since I kicked his but with his own gun last match) :rockwoot:

:nono::nono: What? Do you not think I read any threads besides competitions and outdoors?

My feelings are hurt:(- somebody ban this man!

(too soon?:D)

And, just for clarification, he beat me with a shotgun, on one course, not the IDPA match. It's just a Saiga thang, makes everybody shoot better:laugh:

To the thread at hand, I don't see what the big deal is. I open carry at my children's school and in front of their teacher all the time. Nothing is ever said, unless it's a new gun;)

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    HEY! Knowledge is not a crime, nor do I even know if he actually did anything wrong. Hell he could be like half the guys on INGO and think a college/university is a school... I pass no judgement, just advice.

...on how to cover up a crime.

I wonder if the guys at the zoo would bring the animals out so I wouldn't have to carry inside.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    :nono::nono: What? Do you not think I read any threads besides competitions and outdoors?

My feelings are hurt:(- somebody ban this man!

(too soon?:D)

And, just for clarification, he beat me with a shotgun, on one course, not the IDPA match. It's just a Saiga thang, makes everybody shoot better:laugh:

To the thread at hand, I don't see what the big deal is. I open carry at my children's school and in front of their teacher all the time. Nothing is ever said, unless it's a new gun;)

And then I'm sure there is a paddling invloved somewhere! :lmfao:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I believe that there are a couple of other solutions that the OP has failed to mention.

1. Driver over to rhino's house, fold him up into the trunk like a Trunk Rhino, I would leave water, balut and Skittles in the trunk for him as not to be cruel. If you need something, your daughter, a Subway, more Skittles, hit the trunk release and rhino skips off to fetch it for you.

2. Pass an exemption for LTCH holders to the school property ban for guns and knives.

Top Bottom