• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    You have at least checked valid gov. photo ID to confirm AGE and STATE OF RESIDENCE rather than taking the buyers "word" for it. The LTCH is a poor man's half a$$ed background check. (And a poor one indeed) Both are better than nothing if trying to convince ATF you did not knowingly sell to a minor, person from another state, or an otherwise prohibited person. That's how.
    "And a poor one at that)", that was my point. A drivers license is good to verify residency (at least at some point) and age, but the LTCH is so easy to fake and even if real, the buyer could keep it after revocation.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    No ifs and/or buts about it, I wouldn't buy from you,and I know a lot of others on here wouldn't either. You're Joe Schmoe to me, and I wouldn't be giving you any of my personal information. You are not a business or an FFL that is trustworthy enough to get any of my information.

A lot of people (me included) reading this board will label you as bad as any other anti gun person due to your ridiculous stance on bills of sale.

Reading comprehension fail? He said IF he sells, he will go through an FFL. He doesn't get your information, the FFL does.

THE question is: Are we 'Kinky', or just Dirty Old Men??...HA HA...Bill.

Yes.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Reading comprehension fail? He said IF he sells, he will go through an FFL. He doesn't get your information, the FFL does.

Yes.

:dunno:I skim...

Regardless, I label him the same. Taking all of your personal firearm sales through an FFL when it's not required is ridiculous, and spits on our 2nd A rights.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I agree that it's unnecessary and ridiculous, but if he wants to do it to cover his ass, more power to him. I'll keep selling in the Kroger parking lot.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    And the attitude is why Obama is able to say that "90% of gun owners even believe in common sense gun control".

Top Bottom