• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Great match, had alot of fun. Really enjoyed seeing Bob Trueblood. Glad Bob is feeling good, riding his bike, enjoying Peppers company and came out to Southcentral to see everyone. great job to everyone. Max, get your back checked out. We miss your presence on the range.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Wow great match guys well worth the drive!!
    As my scores will show I was quite rusty. I just couldnt keep a sight picture and tried to rely on index most of the day. Guess I better get back to dryfire and live fire practice..lol It was great shooting with the boy again :D. Had a great squad and a great RO!

What is your boys name again? :D

It looked like he had a good time.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I'm really wanting to get into this. Is there a site I can learn more about this? I live in Brownstown and will be at the next one, work permitting.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    You dinishedd 12th shooting minor. :dunno:

12th is 12th kind of like the truth.
    Looking at the combined results is interesting, I saw I was second in production and I thought that maybe I didn't shoot as bad as I thought.
    I looked at the combined results and realized that I did shoot as bad as I thought:):

I am not shooting any more classifiers,as always it was my best stage.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I saw it on Enos. I had 8 mikes and 2 NS's. That's 100 penalty points not counting the target points. The bad part is there were several I didn't call as a bad shot.

I'm not sure where that came from...lol

But, I've got the Limited gun back now. There aren't any mikes in that gun. They removed them at the manufacturer.:yesway:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I saw it on Enos. I had 8 mikes and 2 NS's. That's 100 penalty points not counting the target points. The bad part is there were several I didn't call as a bad shot.

I'm not sure where that came from...lol

But, I've got the Limited gun back now. There aren't any mikes in that gun. They removed them at the manufacturer.:yesway:

Now that "no mike" gun is one I'd like to own...Hell I would probably break it:):

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I thought this would be interesting to track this season. Here are my shooting stats through 2 matches. Left to Right is Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Mike, Penalties. The last number is total number shot. The #'s below represent % of each scoring area. I would like to see the Mike's get below 1% and Penalties to keep dropping lower (3 in one stage sucks, but the they were scoring no-shoots...lol). I'd also like to see the Alpha% rise to 80% or above (obviously).
    A B C D M P Total
    244 12 50 9 5 3 320

%A=76.25

%B=3.75

%C=15.63

%D=2.81

%M=1.56

%P=0.94

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I thought this would be interesting to track this season. Here are my shooting stats through 2 matches. Left to Right is Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Mike, Penalties. The last number is total number shot. The #'s below represent % of each scoring area. I would like to see the Mike's get below 1% and Penalties to keep dropping lower (3 in one stage sucks, but the they were scoring no-shoots...lol). I'd also like to see the Alpha% rise to 80% or above (obviously).
    A B C D M P Total
    244 12 50 9 5 3 320

%A=76.25

%B=3.75

%C=15.63

%D=2.81

%M=1.56

%P=0.94

Way too much math for me, but I know I shot too many deltas Sunday.

Top Bottom