• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    "The Ring". That chick crawling out of the well and the TV really creeped me out for some reason.

Omg...I remember that scene with her coming out of the t.v and I freaked out!! The movie kinda sucked but I wouldnt be able to watch that part again.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    In 2006 there was a great movie released call Altered.
    It has great actors,photography,sound,and plot.Quite a few where turned off of it though because on the front cover in bold letters it said "From the director of blair witch".Blair witch being one of the worst and most nauseating movies of all time.Altered is in my top ten of all time best.It will make you cringe and put you on the edge of your seat.There was also never a decent trailer for the movie,so you will just have to trust me :)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    "The Entity" with Barbara Hershey.
    Based on a true story.
    It's kinda like a cross between "The Exorcist" and "The Amityyville Horror".

That was a good movie. I'd forgotten all about it until you mentioned it. Book was better, of course.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    28 Weeks Later

What creeped me out was when the kids take off into the evacuated zone and start searching through their old house. It reminded me WAY to much of being in NOLA in mid-September after Katrina. It is, to me, a deeply unsettling feeling to be in an area that should be full of people, life, and activity. . .that isn't.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    A co-worker told me about this about a year ago and I don't know the name of the movie but I would like to see it. Sounded eery to me. It was about a guy with a mental problem and some people were messing with him so much, I guess they got tired of it and eventually killed him. Anyone know the name of it?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    A co-worker told me about this about a year ago and I don't know the name of the movie but I would like to see it. Sounded eery to me. It was about a guy with a mental problem and some people were messing with him so much, I guess they got tired of it and eventually killed him. Anyone know the name of it?
    Sounds like a movie about a Politician. :dunno:

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area

I think the original "Pumpkinhead" followed that story line. :dunno:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXlcm1el1D0&feature=related[/ame]

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The horror movie "5 Years". That is the scariest movie I have EVER seen, NO WAIT! That was not a movie that is how long I was married to my first wife, before the DIVORCE! I kept my eyes closed through the entire film.....

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    By far the scarriest movie I've ever seen. If this ever happened to me, I'd be ruined for life most likely.

IMDb Video: Taken: Theatrical Trailer

MV5BMTM4NzQ0OTYyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDkyNjQyMg@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    The scariest movie I have ever seen is the video of my first wedding. I still wake up screaming from that one. After that would be Signs, the original Hitcher w/ Rutger Hauer, and Se7en.

Top Bottom