• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Oh, and a 3rd for my list: Poltergeist. I remember seeing it in about 7th grade or so. That dude peeling off his face, and then pulling the mom/kid out of the tree was pretty sick. Probably the creepiest/scariest moving from my childhood!

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    For halloween only "Halloween" will do for me. Something about that music just gets me in the mood.

Other "classics" but not that great by today would be "Nightmare on Elm Street and the Friday the 13th series".

However I still have a hard time watching "Chucky" since I was a kid. I still hate that doll. :rolleyes:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    For halloween only "Halloween" will do for me. Something about that music just gets me in the mood.

Other "classics" but not that great by today would be "Nightmare on Elm Street and the Friday the 13th series".

However I still have a hard time watching "Chucky" since I was a kid. I still hate that doll. :rolleyes:

Duh! How did I forget these! I never really saw Halloween but Freddy and Jason scared the crap out of me as a kid. The newest Nightmare on Elm Street was ok. The girl I was with kept getting scared so so it worked out for me;)

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

For some reason, all of the fake gore never really did anything for me. I did like the Elm Street series, if only for the Dokken soundtrack!

Juggernaut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Owosso Mi
    When a man loves a woman

horrifying!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7lP_wxoSmY]YouTube - When a man loves a woman trailer[/ame]

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Signs, the birthday scene, COMPLETELY agree, VERY creepy and the "video tape" style of footage completely destroys the suspension of disbelief.

Similar to Signs, the 4th Kind. VERY creepy "footage" (real or not, its awesome entertainment). Watched it at a friend's house whose only bathroom was on the second floor, so we peed in his ravine. :D We had to hold it until one of us was confident (read: drunk enough) to go out there for fear of abduction.

Silent Hill cooked my brain for about 3 weeks. Scared the living crap out of me. Everyone else was like, dude, you love horror, this movie sucked. Still horrified me beyond words, had to take sleeping pills after week 1 without sleep. Thought some demon kid was going to pop out of the woodwork and do me in at night. Stupid, but just me. I have it on DVD now, but still in the wrapper. Has been for about 3 years now.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Paranormal Activity scared my girlfriend so bad. Movies dont really scare me except a Haunting in Conneticut. i didnt even finish it.

Juggernaut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Owosso Mi
    Wes Craven's original
    The hills have eyes...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdYas_8EDZM]YouTube - The Hills Have Eyes Trailer[/ame]

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Exorcist ( Have never watched it all the way through)
    Paranormal Activity for a newer movie unnerved me a bit ( I grew up in a very superstitious yet religious county with an overubundence of scary stories ,haunted houses & ouija boards were a definite NO NO)

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I would have to say the movies that freaked me out the most are Rose Red, The Exorcist and The Shinning. I will watch Rose Red (own it) and the Shinning but I refuse to watch the Exorcist! I laughed while watching Parnomal Activity!

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Signs, the birthday scene, COMPLETELY agree, VERY creepy and the "video tape" style of footage completely destroys the suspension of disbelief.

Similar to Signs, the 4th Kind. VERY creepy "footage" (real or not, its awesome entertainment). Watched it at a friend's house whose only bathroom was on the second floor, so we peed in his ravine. :D We had to hold it until one of us was confident (read: drunk enough) to go out there for fear of abduction.

Silent Hill cooked my brain for about 3 weeks. Scared the living crap out of me. Everyone else was like, dude, you love horror, this movie sucked. Still horrified me beyond words, had to take sleeping pills after week 1 without sleep. Thought some demon kid was going to pop out of the woodwork and do me in at night. Stupid, but just me. I have it on DVD now, but still in the wrapper. Has been for about 3 years now.

The only thing that took away from my enjoyment of Signs was the lack of anything useful in a farmer's basement. I mean, they knew something bad was coming for how long and the best thing they had was a hoe? The movie would have turned comedy had that been the average INGOer's basement.

Top Bottom