• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    That won't help with the concussion. When I was at the first meet and shoot for NWI this year one person (forgot who) had an ar pistol or sbr and while it was LOUD, what kept making me jump was the concussive wave that thing put out! I could feel it in my chest... that was outdoors, I imagine indoors would be worse!

Ah yes, I remember that. We were at the table eating when he started. Quite the surprise. Kind of made me want to get a 300blk pistol and put a loudener on it.

magus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Central IN
    Last time I went to Parabellum I was in the last lane and thought someone had brought in a .50 cal or something really exotic and cool. Nope, an AR pistol on the very first lane.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Both parties had just as much right as the other unless rules were being broken. Guns are loud. First lesson learned.

That 10.5 you have seen is loud as....well, a 10.5. It rattles the walls. It got louder when I put the Mucilic (Sp) Brake on it.

I can see how it would be disconcerting to a newbie especially a female. No knock on the ladies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Both parties had just as much right as the other unless rules were being broken. Guns are loud. First lesson learned.

"Your right to swing your fist ends at my nose"

So when your weapon turns my stationary target into a moving one it's because its your right?....

Churchmouse , I greatly appreciate the offer and may take you up on that after I talk to her about it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    "Your right to swing your fist ends at my nose"

So when your weapon turns my stationary target into a moving one it's because its your right?....

Churchmouse , I greatly appreciate the offer and may take you up on that after I talk to her about it.

Let her know it is a very big place and she may well be alone there save for us. If not we can find a "quite" spot.......:)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom