• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I also like to add, I believe all the school shooting are politically motivated

i'm getting my tinfoil ready for this one.

*crosses fingers*

Act itself...I mean, what's the best way to manipulate a gun control into law? Get people to make irrational and emotional, thus unlogical decisions to stop further crisises from happening...

Don't you think it's odd that after the UN arm treaty/ban we been having quite a few shootings? We had some before yes, but since the UN deal, we been having a lot. Am I the only one who sees the oddity in all of this? I'll stop here, no more thread hijacking...

Picard-YES-meme.jpg

NDguido

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Nappnee, Indiana
    Is there a law forbidding it? If not, couldn't that be a reason a normal reasonable person would do it?

I remember some years ago, I was in a softball league. This dude with a Vanilla Ice haircut and bleach job comes up to bat. First thing I thought was man.....this dude looks like a douche. He hits a grounder to the pitcher and is put out at 1st by about 4 steps...........after which, he proceeds to tear off his own t-shirt and begins to swear with impunity, thus proving his doucheness.

The moral.......the things we do, and the way we carry ourselves give people a reason to assume they know something of our character and right or wrong, they are going to respond accordingly.

I know too many gun enthusiasts to assume that i know the OP's character based on his method of dress and carry, but the general public doesn't.......nor do they usually take well to being "educated" by what they consider to be us "gun nuts" If you choose to wear tactical gear, then you need to prepare for the responses you are going to elicit.

This overreaction by the SBPD is becoming all too common. THEY are the ones that need educated. The public is going to perceive whatever they want to perceive, but we have laws in black and white that can and should prevent such overreactions. I couldn't agree more with the people who have stated that 911 should be asking questions about perceived threats.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Act itself...I mean, what's the best way to manipulate a gun control into law? Get people to make irrational and emotional, thus unlogical decisions to stop further crisises from happening...

Don't you think it's odd that after the UN arm treaty/ban we been having quite a few shootings? We had some before yes, but since the UN deal, we been having a lot. Am I the only one who sees the oddity in all of this? I'll stop here, no more thread hijacking...

Sooooo.....at Sandyhook, the mother of the shooter, was able to brainwash her son into killing her, and then killing the others for the good of the UN arms treaty.......? :n00b:

dfranks

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Ahh good ole South Bend. I grew up in Mishawaka but times were different way back then. My buddy and I , 18 years old, was pulled over for an expired safety inspection sticker and realized we both were drunk. All he cop did was to have my buddy, who was driving, put the rest of the beer in his squad car and told us not to drive until we had sobered up. Again, times were different back then.
    Sorry, didn't mean to get off topic. I just had a memory flash back when I saw you were in South Bend

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    From my dealings with you on this forum in the past I have learned you are especially sarcastic and display a caustic persona. Just because you are from Indiana and have a big mouth, that does not put you in the same league as David Letterman. You are a private citizen that needs to evaluate what good sense and moderation are and you should care what others think about you. OC is fine, but your self indulging rhetoric and lack of common sense will eventually catch up to you in life and bite you in the rear. :twocents:

Why should I care what others think about me? Why should anyone? I have a great family, and wonderful friends. I have a problem with assimilation. I don't alter my lifestyle to appease others. I also do not project my thoughts onto others. You made a statement that pretty much made all open carriers into provokers and attention whores. This is not the case. I do not know of a single INGO member with that mentality.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    heck yea! now we've moved into suggesting school children were murdered on the backs of a UN arms treaty to further an agenda.

180712d1327375956-sway-bars-this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amaz-jpg

This must be the new summer uniform. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure my regular UPS guy won't make that uniform look quite so nice.:D

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Why should I care what others think about me? Why should anyone? I have a great family, and wonderful friends. I have a problem with assimilation. I don't alter my lifestyle to appease others. I also do not project my thoughts onto others. You made a statement that pretty much made all open carriers into provokers and attention whores. This is not the case. I do not know of a single INGO member with that mentality.
    Go to Walmart, those people do not care what others think of the way they look and they are driving the country. Why should we live any differently and not dress how we want too.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    yes, please let us know.

instead of posting stupid crap that makes it abundantly obvious you're trying to make it to the classifieds to panic buy or gouge, why not just join in and post some crap about the po-leece abusing you because you took a 12g into Speedway to buy a 44oz Coke.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Do what you're going to do, but be the grey man. Otherwise OC in tactical apparel with at least 20 or more guys who know how to handle their emotions and make a statement about the legalities of OC.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sooooo.....at Sandyhook, the mother of the shooter, was able to brainwash her son into killing her, and then killing the others for the good of the UN arms treaty.......? :n00b:

I don't think the shooting itself was political.
    I think the response was.
    Are they reporting other deaths in that level of detail?
    You only hear about car accidents in you area.
    But if there's a gun involved, it goes nation wide.
    If they reported car injuries like they do guns,
    The news would be 24 hours of car violence.
    People would be afraid of their cars.

Top Bottom