• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I was at Walmart in Columbia city and saw the first person OC in over 10 months of looking. We talked a little in the sporting goods section about nothing special, it was very refreshing to see others carry and have that in common with a complete stranger.

I don't know why I don't see more people carrying.

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    I'll bet you a LOT of CCrs have passed you by unnoticed. Every day here in evansville I point out 1-2 people CCing to my wife. A lot of people just don't want to risk any hassle that could possibly connected to OCing, so they just pull their sweater over it, or throw a button up shirt on. You can tell by gait, hand position while walking briskly/running, audio recorder around the neck (they hide the pistol, but leave the recorder hanging out lol), the obvious bump on the strong side (duh, lol). Now that my LTCH is on the way I've been OCing around the house/property to get use to it again, and my wife says "Why can't you just hide it?" I tell her "Because I'm not ashamed of it, and people should learn that it's perfectly legal".

Here's to hoping you see a lot more people OCing :rockwoot:

IMG_4515.jpg

I know, I have sausage fingers!!! lol

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Hell, I still havent seen TFrost or Mrortega OC in Evansville yet or anyone else for that matter. Apparently they are the only 2 people here that do, everyone else is to scared.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    you don't see it much around ECI, but you do see it. I don't do it much, but that's usually for the sake of discretion, and keeping Mommy happy. She doesn't like it when I scare the sheep. The only time I do is usually when I've been working outside at home or at pop's farm and carry a 1911 or another bigger gun for varmints.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    i cc 99.9% of the time. altho, it is a very sloppy cc, shirt moves up while doing something and it pops out, i dont try to hurry up and cover it. a few of my friends have told me either "you can still see a huge gun print on your back" or "its sticking out"

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Hell, I still havent seen TFrost or Mrortega OC in Evansville yet or anyone else for that matter. Apparently they are the only 2 people here that do, everyone else is to scared.
    How about coming to the 2nd Amendment Patriots meeting tomorrow night at the West Side Sportsman's Club. You'll see me for sure and maybe Frosty and Mrs. Frost. There will probably be at least a dozen others who regularly carry at the meeting.

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    Mr Yesterday, perhaps you will get your LTCH before Valentines Day and would like to join Mrs_Frost, myself and another INGOer for coffee at a local Starbucks to support the BUYcott.

If I do, I certainly will. The woman at the Sheriff's station said they're "having problems with the system this week, but it shouldn't take more than an extra week for it to arrive". I'm impatiently waiting by the mail box, trying to adjust to carrying in a paddle holster, instead of a drop-leg holster.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I was at Walmart in Columbia city and saw the first person OC in over 10 months of looking. We talked a little in the sporting goods section about nothing special, it was very refreshing to see others carry and have that in common with a complete stranger.

They are fearful of 5 year old girls:D

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee

Cause some people need to grow a pair.

because we don't want to deal with all the drama and BS... We want to be protected but yet NOT draw attention to ourselves (CC).. Unlike others on here.. (OC)

IMO, OC'ing is like, look at me!! look at me!!! I have a gun... More less wanting to draw attention to themselves.

I really don't understand, nor do I care why a select few make such a big deal about OC'ing... OK!! You have a gun! big Whoop!! :dunno:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I don't see too many open carriers around Columbus, maybe they are all hiding

I OCed at Mancino's for lunch the last time I was in Columbus. :yesway:

I'd love to draw attention to myself and deal with drama and BS, but I never get any of that sweet action. :noway:

Look at me! :):

I really don't understand, nor do I care why a select few make such a big deal about concealing... OK!! You hide your gun! big Whoop!! :dunno:

Top Bottom