• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    So Saturday just before closing, I was talking with Cwood and Minuteman32 and I noticed this big guy carrying around a 7.5" uppered AR15. I went over and asked him about it just because my spidey senses were tingling. I asked if it was for sale and he said that he'd take $1200 for it (it looked like he'd drug it there behind his truck). I asked if it was on a Form1 or Form4 and he took off on a tirade. He started telling me how this was his last 1500 because of the *Insert your favorite euphamism* cops didn't know crap. His tirade was based on one officer telling him that his lower needed to be engraved with HIS info and he evidently thought the cop was full of it. He said "I ain't touchin' this lower with no electric pencil or stamp. That cop can suck....." Anyway, he proceeded to tell me how he's a bail-bondsman's bounty hunter and how he has taken that gun into every state in the union.... Anyway, this is the first time in my life that I have encountered such a moron in person. I couldn't believe it. I still don't know if it was even papered, but HE sure thought he was legal... This man is the embodiment of those who give the rest of us a bad name...

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Did he look like this?
    Dog-Bounty-Hunter-tv-12.jpg

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    You know how to sniff out the cop/snitch in any group?

He's always the one suggesting illegal stuff, screaming about how he does it all the time, and suggesting any one else who doesn't follow his example just doesn't have any balls and the cops don't have a clue.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    NFA items must be engraved?

SBR's and machine guns.

-J-

If you are the maker of the gun on a Form1, your name, city and state must be engraved. To clarify, if you want to make your RRA AR15 into a SBR, you are "making" the Title II firearm, therefore you must engrave YOUR info on it. RRA "made" it into a Title I firearm, that's why their info is on it. This goes for any item you "make" on a Form1. If you sell your self-made SBR on a Form4, the new owner doesn't have to engrave their info...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Were you your normal, everyday, diplomatic self?

Did you call him 'dude'? or 'bro?' :D

Hope you didn't offer him an INGO card! :noway:

The dog says "Bra" :):

If your are bought a SBR already done and went to resell it later
    would you need to have your info engraved?

Was the upper something he made?

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    He was a fatter version of dog, he had longer hair that was a very dirty blonde color, and he was wearing a Harley Davidson hoodie. The lower was a Bushmaster witha a 4 position collapsible stock and A2 grip. The upper was a DPMS Kitty Kat and he had a removable carry handle on it with a cheapy, much older, red-dot atop that.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I saw that guy. I even commented to Spasmo that he was carrying an SBR and that I hoped he had his paperwork on him or he wasn't going home.

Top Bottom