• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    A perfect example of this is Rachel Maddow. IIRC she started out on "Air-America", the liberal "radio answer to Rush Limbaugh"(:lmfao:).

How's that workin' out for ya Rachel?:rolleyes:

She is making over 8million a year and is one one the ten highest paid hosts on TV. Just saying maybe not the best example. Also I don't believe she is really anti gun. I don't watch her show, but I don't recall seeing a lot on her talking about gun control, even after Newton. I'm sure she is a bleeding heart lib, doesn't mean she hates guns.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    She is making over 8million a year and is one one the ten highest paid hosts on TV. Just saying maybe not the best example. Also I don't believe she is really anti gun. I don't watch her show, but I don't recall seeing a lot on her talking about gun control, even after Newton. I'm sure she is a bleeding heart lib, doesn't mean she hates guns.

That is news to me, but as the song goes, "money can't buy you love...".
    That woman is a vial, bitter soul. She has nothing but contempt for anyone who dares to espouse an alternative viewpoint.
    She loathes the "conservative right" and she firmly believes that the NRA is a racist organization.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    That is news to me, but as the song goes, "money can't buy you love...".
    That woman is a vial, bitter soul. She has nothing but contempt for anyone who dares to espouse an alternative viewpoint.
    She loathes the "conservative right" and she firmly believes that the NRA is a racist organization.

Rachel Maddow revealed to earn $7m a year edging out Megyn Kelly at $6m - and Matt Lauer rakes in $25m | Mail Online

She makes 7million a year from MSNBC, does not include books/personal appearances ETC.
    The rest of what you stated is opinion based on someone you never met, don't know, and I highly doubt you listen to or watch. Why would you watch someone "vial", a "bitter soul".
    I cant state that she is vial or anything else really based on my very limited experience watching her. But to each there own.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    People seem to be missing the fact that the video is a satire, playing off the fact that many young black males are already armed, and yet that has not made them safer.

1000x500px-LL-c28b345c_gleason_not_sure_if_serious.jpeg

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Rachel Maddow revealed to earn $7m a year edging out Megyn Kelly at $6m - and Matt Lauer rakes in $25m | Mail Online

She makes 7million a year from MSNBC, does not include books/personal appearances ETC.
    The rest of what you stated is opinion based on someone you never met, don't know, and I highly doubt you listen to or watch. Why would you watch someone "vial", a "bitter soul".
    I cant state that she is vial or anything else really based on my very limited experience watching her. But to each there own.

I watch in small doses and have to turn the channel because she isn't a talk show host, she is a liberal ACTIVIST. Anyone watching her show who thinks it is "news" is being brainwashed.

The amount someone is paid does not reflect their viewership. NBC is the lowest rated news channel because most people aren't stupid enough to listen to her activist bile. And then after her, Al Sharpton, c'mon...

If you hate America and "old white people" (that would be my parents) and want to overthrow the constitution so that minorities and lesbians make everyone else their *****es, then watch MSNBC.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Best thing you can do in situations like this is go read the comments, get angry at the first couple because they're usually libtard "i no rite? nra so raysis" BS, and go and upvote the comments that were written based on logics and facts.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I'm confused.

I'm totally in favor of arming young black men. I have spent several days helping young black men with their marksmanship and have been pursuing one young black man's arming in particular. He used to be very anti gun, now he likes to shoot and is thinking about getting one. Pretty soon he'll be armed and better able to defend his family!

So, what's the deal? I'm the NRA and I am all about arming young black men and young black women and old Latinas and middle aged east asian couples.

Silverman? desperate for attention much?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

That Maddow guy is a left wing hack. Truly an angry young man.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    I watch in small doses and have to turn the channel because she isn't a talk show host, she is a liberal ACTIVIST. Anyone watching her show who thinks it is "news" is being brainwashed.

The amount someone is paid does not reflect their viewership. NBC is the lowest rated news channel because most people aren't stupid enough to listen to her activist bile. And then after her, Al Sharpton, c'mon...

If you hate America and "old white people" (that would be my parents) and want to overthrow the constitution so that minorities and lesbians make everyone else their *****es, then watch MSNBC.

I would agree that money does not equally ratings, not my point. In the same vane the size of ones audience does not make there ideas any more or less valid then any others. If so Hilter was on the correct path, and Obama must be right about a whole host of issues because a clear majority did vote for him not once but twice. But we all know that is not true.

Im surprised that someone who quotes Atlas Shrugged would state that because one watches a particular channel then "minorities and lesbians make everyone else their *****es". I don't watch MSNBC, but I also don't have issues with "minorities and lesbians". In fact I think lesbians are great....;)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Silverman? desperate for attention much?

Apparently, yes. I did a quick Google and discovered she offered to prostitute herself for donations to Obama's campaign and that she talks about being a bed wetter as an adult.

Perhaps we'd all be better off if everyone just chipped in a few bucks and we hired an entourage to follow her around and pay attention to her so that she wouldn't feel the need to bother the rest of us.

WeeJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    Racist, misinformed, unintelligent, not funny. Now where is the law that punishes such behavior by removal of vocal cords ?

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    I see they're still clinging to the myth that Trayvon just wanted him some ice tea and skittles...

Yea flavored icedtea+skittles+cough syrup=...... Ohh wait he was just a fine up standing young man, I forgot. Darn ideas I have based on facts and common sense that don't fit there narrative.

Top Bottom