• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    My wife’s 22.5 Silverado tells me to look in the back seat?
    If I am stupid enough to leave a child in the pickup do you think I am going to read the warning?

Did get a laugh out of it Daughter was in the back seat. Make sure we get the baby. I then attempted to put her in the kid’s shopping cart.
    She’s 30 years old.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I had it on a Nissan rental years ago and hated it for that reason.

Then I had it on my last company car and last two personal trucks. Absolutely love it. Didn't realize how much so until I got my new company ride and it's gone...
    The adaptive cruise in the Nissans I've driven has been horrible. It slows down much too soon, like 100 yards behind the car in front of you even on the least sensitive setting.

I have it in my Honda Civic and I like it a lot better. It' still slows slightly sooner than I like, but I can live with it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The adaptive cruise in the Nissans I've driven has been horrible. It slows down much too soon, like 100 yards behind the car in front of you even on the least sensitive setting.

I have it in my Honda Civic and I like it a lot better. It' still slows slightly sooner than I like, but I can live with it.
    I never use cruise control. I never drive anywhere that traffic is light enough to use it. Sure can't use it around Indy. Well, you might be able to go 1/4 mile without having to take it off. If it's like 4 a.m..

Top Bottom