• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    My dad acquired a smith and wesson 2214 .22 caliber semi-auto pistol. It's in great shape and shoots well thus far. Only problem is that the guy he bought it from didn't have the tool to field strip it anymore. I have looked everywhere to try to find one with no luck. Any INGO's have suggestions?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    370   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Now go forth to Gunbroker and buy a threaded barrel nut adaptor. These are tremendous suppressor hosts due to the very low bore axis. Also, keep an eye out to cdnninvestments.com which often has mags at a reasonable price.

Where did he pick it up? You rarely see these around.

ETA. I like the 2213 also

Last edited:

cameroono

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Just picked mine up!

I know this thread is older, but I just picked up my 2214. I was also able to find a source of mags. I have ordered the threaded barrel adapter, and usps tracking says it is in my mailbox right now. I can't wait to get home.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    370   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I know this thread is older, but I just picked up my 2214. I was also able to find a source of mags. I have ordered the threaded barrel adapter, and usps tracking says it is in my mailbox right now. I can't wait to get home.

Congrats and welcome to INGO. I know CDNN and even Midway often get the mags. Where did you find yours?

Top Bottom