Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Win-win

Russia wants to resume human wave attacks and the Norks have excess mouths to feed
    Years ago when I was at Taegu I remember a guy saying a nork invasion would stop at Seoul where the nork invaders would stop and gorge on OB beer and yaki mandu.

Ain't a lot to gorge on in Ukraine these days I'm thinking...

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    And then... wasn't the ENTIRE Cold War "preparing"?
    Back then schools had bomb shelters added, now they have them removed.

We had civil defense that prepared for war, now they only prepare with FEMA(rolled into FEMA 2010) and DHS for natural disasters. The leftovers the feds did not consume are now the CERT program, which again has almost a total focus on natural disasters not war.

We do not even keep a national grain reserve anymore.

Does anyone think FEMA and or DHS would be up to the task of aiding after a nuclear strike?

I would not want to be one of the Ukrainian troops in Volchansk as of today they are cut off from retreat.

Side note hypocrisy on full display, this was 6/27/2024.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    White House staffer to Obama, Ben Rhodes (and think tank member joined by Jake Sullivan)writes in Foreign Affairs(part of CFR).
    CFR.jpg

CRF2.jpg

He ends with "None of this will be easy, and success is not preordained, since unreliable adversaries also have agency. But given the stakes, it is worth exploring how a world of competing superpower blocs could be knitted into coexistence and negotiation on issues that cannot be dealt with in isolation."

Just in case you are wondering what message the "elite" are sending.

Henry Kissinger "To be an enemy of the US is dangerous, but to be a friend is fatal"

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Less than 2 billion to go before we cross the 200billion mark(not including CFR fund,NGO funds,or other government agency funds...if we did we crossed it long ago).
    Per the congressional page itself(yes the title says 175B, but if you read it that figure does not include US foreign aid commitments, and that figure bumps us up to 198.2 b...link also given in the article for Foreign aid commitments.)

I want my "I gave 200 billion to Ukraine and all I got was this tshirt and loss of US global influence." I mean every US citizen is in it for $730 dollars,at least give us a tshirt. Based on the number of US citizens sitting at around 272 million.

Last edited:

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    We've paid their governmental salaries, we've sponsored their first responders' pensions, at last we're supporting transportation needs of the Ukrainian people

zelenska bugatti.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    We've paid their governmental salaries, we've sponsored their first responders' pensions, at last we're supporting transportation needs of the Ukrainian people

View attachment 363116
    Zelensky's wife needed to be the first to own the new model Bugatti(not sure if that is the invoice but I did see the video of her test drive and how happy the salesman was to be the one to sell it to her). It is by far the most expensive Bugatti ever made, and she wanted bragging rights of being the first owner. Your tax dollars at work.

Update for 7/2

Loads of information from multiple sources at the above link. In short though Russia is winning and it certainly is not with human wave attacks as the western media have implied.

Just this quote made it worth the 5 minute read.

“We fear that as Russia continues winning, they may consider such winning as to be bringing them toward their stated objectives of victory, and therefore it will cause them to keep winning and push towards those objectives.”

Wisdom of the ages in the closing statement as well.
    “Russia’s creeping advances hold no operational significance……if Ukraine can undo those gains…”

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Zelensky's wife needed to be the first to own the new model Bugatti(not sure if that is the invoice but I did see the video of her test drive and how happy the salesman was to be the one to sell it to her). It is by far the most expensive Bugatti ever made, and she wanted bragging rights of being the first owner. Your tax dollars at work.

Update for 7/2

Loads of information from multiple sources at the above link. In short though Russia is winning and it certainly is not with human wave attacks as the western media have implied.

Just this quote made it worth the 5 minute read.

“We fear that as Russia continues winning, they may consider such winning as to be bringing them toward their stated objectives of victory, and therefore it will cause them to keep winning and push towards those objectives.”

Wisdom of the ages in the closing statement as well.
    “Russia’s creeping advances hold no operational significance……if Ukraine can undo those gains…”
    Great article. Really highlights the absolute delusion of outlets like NYT continuing to pretend Ukraine kills hundreds of thousands of Russians but miraculously takes no casualties.

Somehow Russia simultaneously is too stupid to move beyond Cold War human wave attacks, but is also constantly changing tactics and fielding new gear.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I get that it may be fake. I seriously think that invoice is. What I am not sure about is rather the woman and salesperson was Zaleski's wife and an actual sales person. The car looked real, the Italian broken English of the sales guy seemed pretty real as did his excitement of having meet and sold her the car(in the end he even mentioned it being what she deserved after the Russian invasion).
    So the invoice...99% sure an invoice in English is straight up fake. Her leaving a dealership test driving a car(that used an adjustable seat so a custom seat could be created later) with a star struck saleman....well that I am unsure of. The original video I saw has since been removed from Youtube(the entire channel has). Was it her? I would give it an 80% chance given the best image I found of her was at a NATO summit or the cover of vogue magazine.

I am going with plausible she purchased it, idiot saleman posted the video and a "fake" invoice was released soon after along with the story she purchased it was disinformation. Given the AutoBiz website linking to Zelensky car collection(he was a millionaire before becoming president) has also suddenly disappeared they seem to be going to great lengths to discredit the story. To much so. It is not like we all just suddenly became unaware that he was worth over 30 million, prior to the war. In 2020(according to google AI) he claimed just over 1 million in income(with a family income total over 8 million) on his taxes 2 cars,and 6 properties. He owns Kvartal 95 Studio's which makes a good portion of all media allowed to be seen in Ukraine.

Could the whole video have been a digital fake? Sadly yes it could have been, but I do not think it was. I think the salesman made it public and that had really bad optics, so they covered it up releasing fake documents, so they could call them out as fake. The video I saw did not show documents or even mention them. It was just a well dressed sales guy in front of the dealership excited about the car he had just sold her and having meet her at all(to be built, not the one she test drove to be fitted).

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Since there is no thread about it, thought I would put it here or the China thread.

In their second face-to-face meeting in as many months

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Orban is a monster. First he is the president of the EU, but will not allow illigal immigration into Turkey.
    Then he has the nerve to visit Kiev and talk to Zelensky about a possible cease fire to start negotiations.
    Now, he has finally gone off the rails after lasts weeks visit with Zelensky this week he went to Moscow
    and had a meeting with Putin!(purple should not really be needed).

Muh democracy!!! cries the autocrats of the the EU.

Top Bottom