• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Jun 14, 2024 - [AP] Russian President Vladimir Putin promised Friday to “immediately” order a cease-fire in Ukraine and begin negotiations if Kyiv started withdrawing troops from the four regions annexed by Moscow in 2022 and renounced plans to join NATO. Ukraine responded by calling Putin’s proposal “manipulative” and “absurd.”

Now let's see what happens.
    I would never have guessed Putin would do that.

Maybe I am missing something but wouldn't that put them all back to where they were before this started? Did he attack simply to keep them from joining NATO? That seems like a lot of wasted energy, but I am not the political guy.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I don’t understand all this support “love” for Ukraine. Waving Ukraine flags and sucking their a$$ on the world stage.

1. The most corrupt country in Europe. We have provided them with tons of cash. They will keep this “war” going on forever.

2. Not a Democracy Zalenski “the midget” term has ran out he is unelected. Why are we talking to a real dictator on the world stage like he is a real 1st world leader ?

3. Nazis lots of them really.

4. Not ready for NATO it would take 10 years for the Ukraines to join NATO or the EU.

5. The Ukraines don’t wanna fight they just released 70,000 convicted prisoners with no more than one murder or rape. This is to beef up the ranks millions of Ukraines are draft dodgers. They have fled into Europe to avoid the war. Don’t worry they will extort and corrupt anyone they come across.

Last edited:

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    I don’t understand all this support “love” for Ukraine. Waving Ukraine flags and sucking their a$$ on the world stage.

What's there to understand? a billion goes out to Ukraine, Zelensky's friends take a couple million off the top to invest in an American congressman of their choice, another billion goes out to Ukraine. Also see AIPAC

Speaking of which, another billion and a half down the toilet.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Another day, another billion.

"equipment for Ukrainian border guards"

Thats straight quote from the clown house release. We are paying for this while are borders are being overwhelmed.

I know someone on this fourm is gonna vote for Biden.

Why?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I would never have guessed Putin would do that.

Maybe I am missing something but wouldn't that put them all back to where they were before this started? Did he attack simply to keep them from joining NATO? That seems like a lot of wasted energy, but I am not the political guy.
    No. Russia would get the ground they already have takin pretty much. The US went in, took Ukraine over, set up Zelinsky as leader, used it for money laundering, Black Rock to invest and make trillions of dollars off all the resources and all that $$$$ just flowing away under Putins nose. He wouldnt dare do anything to see a former Russian land make other country’s rich. Russia is in decline and wasn’t about to let that happen. Plus the fact we told Russia we would not seek to advance NATO decades ago but did so anyways. I also think under the table Biden teamed up with bribes from China to retreat and surrender Afghanistan so China could go in and buy all mineral rights there, which they did and now have. Biden would trade off Afghan for the newest US state of Ukraine with same and more resources and no war.

But this has been covered throughout the pages here.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "equipment for Ukrainian border guards"

Thats straight quote from the clown house release. We are paying for this while are borders are being overwhelmed.

I know someone on this fourm is gonna vote for Biden.

Why?
    The mentality handicapped still get a vote…

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    No. Russia would get the ground they already have takin pretty much. The US went in, took Ukraine over, set up Zelinsky as leader, used it for money laundering, Black Rock to invest and make trillions of dollars off all the resources and all that $$$$ just flowing away under Putins nose. He wouldnt dare do anything to see a former Russian land make other country’s rich. Russia is in decline and wasn’t about to let that happen. Plus the fact we told Russia we would not seek to advance NATO decades ago but did so anyways. I also think under the table Biden teamed up with bribes from China to retreat and surrender Afghanistan so China could go in and buy all mineral rights there, which they did and now have. Biden would trade off Afghan for the newest US state of Ukraine with same and more resources and no war.

But this has been covered throughout the pages here.
    Thanks for your insight on that.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Current world population ~8 billion

People like Gates want it to be under 1 billion

Nuclear war is certainly a quick way to get there, but I think they overestimate their ability to survive and/or control the outcome such that they remain in control of what's left

Some people think something like the Star Trek universe would arise out of that, I think it more likely to be Global Mogadishu or Bartertown

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Not sure if this was posted.

I spent 6 years preparing for war with Russia.
    Pretty sure, they spent those same 6 years preparing for war with us.

It's what militaries do.
    When they don't... things like Pearl Harbor happen.

Top Bottom