• Status
    Not open for further replies.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    ****... I thought Iraqi cities were hell... but going back 100 years into trench warfare with modern weapons would not be fun.

Well then again, at least it's not 140 degrees there.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    There is unconfirmed reports that the Wagner group took nuclear weapons while at a Russian storage site when this supposed coup took place.

Now my mind is wondering if this was a plan by Putin to give Wagner some nuclear weapons to use on Ukraine and wash his hands of it, but take full advantage of their use by the evil Wagner group, and its leader?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Heard today Blackrock and a few others will get the 443 billion contract to rebuild Ukraine. That is Larry Fink who has a office in the Whitehouse.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Just did the math. Biden has given 118 billion to Ukraine. I guess to help out Blackrock and more corrupt companies to make $$$. And who paid for all this……we did the American people. Every living American is in debt $337,000 to Ukraine. Just imagine, if we stayed out of it and instead Biden gave every American $337,000. Of course that doesn’t help Blackrock and others. And now what happens if Russia collapses like the military USA complex and politicians want…..and 3000 nukes fall into the wrong hands, and disappear, and later make their way across the Mexican border into cities across the USA.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Just did the math. Biden has given 118 billion to Ukraine. I guess to help out Blackrock and more corrupt companies to make $$$. And who paid for all this……we did the American people. Every living American is in debt $337,000 to Ukraine. Just imagine, if we stayed out of it and instead Biden gave every American $337,000. Of course that doesn’t help Blackrock and others. And now what happens if Russia collapses like the military USA complex and politicians want…..and 3000 nukes fall into the wrong hands, and disappear, and later make their way across the Mexican border into cities across the USA.
    That would be $337ish, not $337,000.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When I divide $118 billion by 'every living American' 330 million, I get $357.58

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom