KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Did Putin put the Russian-equivalent to Mayor Pete in charge of the supply lines?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Remember the dominoes effect?

I also remember the central state was delegated authority to protect and defend the States.

While defending the ****hole ukraine against the ****hole of russia, the agent keeps the southern border wide open.

Dismissal of the agent is long past due.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lot more support for the attempted rebuilding of the Soviet Union on INGO than I would have imagined.

:coffee:
    Sounds like binary thinking. If someone is critical of Ukraine, that must mean that they want to rebuild the Soviet Union? WTF man. There's criticism to go around all sides. Given the leaks, it sounds like the US knows it ain't happening and have known it for a long time, but keep putting resources into it. For what? To me I think one logical conclusion would be to feed the military industrial complex.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    There's criticism to go around all sides.
    I just tend to focus on the rapist, rather than what the victim was wearing. I don't find fence-sitting pontification particularly relevant when it's clear who the aggressor is. Others can sift through the rubble to harvest their "yeah, buts" if they like.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Who is the aggressor? Was Ukraine shelling the ethnic Russians in the dunbass? How many did they kill? How many political parties are there in Ukraine? What happened to the other political parties? What happened in 2014? What has Russia said its objective is in Ukraine?
    I’m rooting for America. Not the American government. We have no business stealing my money and labor and my kids future money and labor to support a regime like the Kiev regime.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Who is the aggressor?
    Russia
    Was Ukraine shelling the ethnic Russians in the dunbass?
    Yes, after they started an armed uprising
    How many did they kill?
    Who knows?
    How many political parties are there in Ukraine?
    One
    What happened to the other political parties?
    They were outlawed during a national emergency, aka, being invaded by a hostile foreign power
    What happened in 2014?
    A Western-friendly government was installed in Ukraine by what was ostensibly a popular uprising, but most likely largely orchestrated by, or at least heavily supported by, Western powers.
    What has Russia said its objective is in Ukraine?
    Originally they said it was to occupy the Donbass and Luhansk regions and protect the people there from the Ukrainian government, IIRC.

Well, there's my answers from what I can recall off the top of my head. What grade did I get on the pop quiz?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom