Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well what do you expect. We did blow up nord stream.
    R.6caa06c3219a863b05229ea181d8e412

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Well what do you expect. We did blow up nord stream.
    Keep up with the narrative.

First.
    Then
    Lots of twisting and turning/keeping the investigation secret later....

Ukrainian's did it! With fake passports and a sailboat leased from a company in Germany.

....or not.
    But if the actual truth ever comes out(the original investigation is still top secret)...well that would mean there was a leak somewhere else. Likely a few angry people as well.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    According to the BBC Russia is claiming its aircraft never made contact with the reaper and that it “made an extreme maneuver” then crashed into the sea. Anybody buying that?

I would personally like to see video from the reaper. A satellite photo of an SU-27 with a chopped up wing would be helpful also. Probably not gonna happen.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Keep up with the narrative.

First.
    Then
    Lots of twisting and turning/keeping the investigation secret later....

Ukrainian's did it! With fake passports and a sailboat leased from a company in Germany.

....or not.
    But if the actual truth ever comes out(the original investigation is still top secret)...well that would mean there was a leak somewhere else. Likely a few angry people as well.
    I think it was a pissed off narwhal and a couple of seals.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Reversed hand held video of Fox Tv? Seriously?
    And he never made such a threat.

Remember, Biden says a bunch of ridiculous stuff with no basis in reality.
    Yea...he did.

headline news that day.

Biden vows U.S. will 'bring an end' to Nord Stream 2 pipeline if Russia invades Ukraine​

Few other sources for you.

"If Russia invades, that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again, there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2," Biden said. "We will bring an end to it."

Asked how the U.S. would ensure that, Biden did not offer specifics: "I promise you: We will be able to do it." It's a point Biden administration officials have stressed in recent weeks.(npr quotes).

It is ok to admit you were wrong. You know that right?

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    According to the BBC Russia is claiming its aircraft never made contact with the reaper and that it “made an extreme maneuver” then crashed into the sea. Anybody buying that?

I would personally like to see video from the reaper. A satellite photo of an SU-27 with a chopped up wing would be helpful also. Probably not gonna happen.
    If the SU-27 had the proper electronic suite I would buy the reaper made an extreme maneuver and crashed.
    I doubt anything touched the reaper,much less clipped the prop. The SU-27 begins post stall conditions at 200mph. The fastest speed possible for a reaper is around 300mph(and they do not do it often due to how much fuel it uses at those speeds). It is an incredible difference in speed that makes me doubt a collison or even glancing blow. 1798 mph is the max cruising speed of the SU-27,and it lands at over 160mph during normal landings. It is not like the SU-27 can just hang out at the speeds a reaper can,it just simply does not go that slow.

Now jamming a reaper,spoofing gps with a couple of SU-27s makes sense. I think electronic warefare was likely involved. But not buying the prop hit.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    If the SU-27 had the proper electronic suite I would buy the reaper made an extreme maneuver and crashed.
    I doubt anything touched the reaper,much less clipped the prop. The SU-27 begins post stall conditions at 200mph. The fastest speed possible for a reaper is around 300mph(and they do not do it often due to how much fuel it uses at those speeds). It is an incredible difference in speed that makes me doubt a collison or even glancing blow. 1798 mph is the max cruising speed of the SU-27,and it lands at over 160mph during normal landings. It is not like the SU-27 can just hang out at the speeds a reaper can,it just simply does not go that slow.

Now jamming a reaper,spoofing gps with a couple of SU-27s makes sense. I think electronic warefare was likely involved. But not buying the prop hit.
    This is why I would like to see some video footage released. Russian pilots are well known for doing unpredictable things. Crazy Ivan is crazy.

Jamming isn’t out of the realm of possibilities.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Bitcoin is the only currency anyone smart uses and the us blew up nordstream with certainty. Excuse me if I don’t just jump on the bandwagon there with all of that

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Bitcoin is the only currency anyone smart uses and the us blew up nordstream with certainty. Excuse me if I don’t just jump on the bandwagon there with all of that
    I'm guessing you believe Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK from the sixth floor window of the Texas Book Depository, too - 'cause, after all there's no proof otherwise

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm guessing you believe Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK from the sixth floor window of the Texas Book Depository, too - 'cause, after all there's no proof otherwise
    Ever been to the 6th floor museum at the book depository? You can’t be there, see the area and think anyone would choose that location and timing to take the shot.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ever been to the 6th floor museum at the book depository? You can’t be there, see the area and think anyone would choose that location and timing to take the shot.
    I've seen the magic bullet that supposedly went through Kennedy and Connelly and emerged spent onto the gurney - looks like it just came out of a Hornady box

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Looks like that freedom loving Zelensky (you know, the "Churchill" of his day) is shutting down churches.

What are we up to now with this ****hole? 110,000,000,000? 120,000,000,000?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I suppose you could put a proximity self destruct into the drone. That might discourage close fly by to jam it. I wonder what the cost difference is between the Su-27 and the drone?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom