Not open for further replies.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    and your proof is? Just because you keep saying it doesnt make it any more true.
    https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream

Where is YOUR proof that the country who spent billions of dollars building it decided to blow it up instead of shutting it off, or your proof that the guilty party is anyone other than the nation who repeatedly bragged and threatened to destroy it?

Come on, now. No serious person still believes it wasn't America.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    We literally bragged about doing the targeting on the Moskva hit for the Ukrainians before our people were reminded to hush up about it.

American personnel are absolutely freaking everywhere in Ukraine, just like they've been in every other American proxy war for the last century.
    I'm from Missouri (not really, but my father was).

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Where is YOUR proof that the country who spent billions of dollars building it decided to blow it up instead of shutting it off, or your proof that the guilty party is anyone other than the nation who repeatedly bragged and threatened to destroy it?

Looks like a good start for an espionage novel. But skimming through that I didn't see any proof.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

I'm not making claims I can't back up. I haven't laid the blame on anyone and won't because I don't give a flying ****. Maybe we did. Maybe we didn't. Who gives a ****?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'm not making claims I can't back up. I haven't laid the blame on anyone and won't because I don't give a flying ****. Maybe we did. Maybe we didn't. Who gives a ****?
    You don't care that the United States may have engaged in terrorist attacks against civilization infrastructure in order to force Europe into participating in a proxy war? You just...think it's no big deal?

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You don't care that the United States may have engaged in terrorist attacks against civilization infrastructure in order to force Europe into participating in a proxy war? You just...think it's no big deal?
    Sure. Why not. I mean, we are bombarded daily with "OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!". Why are you surprised when people finally stop giving a ****? Are we at war, sending troops and being attacked on our soil by a foreign army? No? Cool. Yes? Well, we will deal with it. Anything else? No longer have the ****s to give. I ain't got time to be angry and upset and all that negative **** anymore. I only got one life to live and I'm going to try to enjoy it. I would recommend the same but I know it's a lost cause.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Sure. Why not. I mean, we are bombarded daily with "OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!". Why are you surprised when people finally stop giving a ****? Are we at war, sending troops and being attacked on our soil by a foreign army? No? Cool. Yes? Well, we will deal with it. Anything else? No longer have the ****s to give. I ain't got time to be angry and upset and all that negative **** anymore. I only got one life to live and I'm going to try to enjoy it. I would recommend the same but I know it's a lost cause.
    I'm a bit confused. This thread is clearly stated to be about the war going on between Russia and Ukraine, and has mostly stayed on that subject, aside from wandering into tangentially related ones. So why are you here? Given that you yourself are participating in this thread, it seems odd for you to recommend that people should just stop caring about and discussing what happens over there. Unless I'm understanding you wrong...

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm a bit confused. This thread is clearly stated to be about the war going on between Russia and Ukraine, and has mostly stayed on that subject, aside from wandering into tangentially related ones. So why are you here? Given that you yourself are participating in this thread, it seems odd for you to recommend that people should just stop caring about and discussing what happens over there. Unless I'm understanding you wrong...
    I'm not recommending people stop caring about anything. I'm recommending that people not be angry at everything all the time and enjoy our short short lives. Going batshit crazy over the idea that the us blew up the pipeline seems like a seriously egregious hill to die on and waste emotional outrage.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I'm not recommending people stop caring about anything. I'm recommending that people not be angry at everything all the time and enjoy our short short lives. Going batshit crazy over the idea that the us blew up the pipeline seems like a seriously egregious hill to die on and waste emotional outrage.
    Okay. Guess I just didn't see where that was happening.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    In red is where I'm explaining why we aren't tha worked up. If it escalates to involve us directly we will figure out how to deal with that IF IT HAPPENS. In green I'm explaining why I no longer put much effort into this **** and what I am putting the effort into in place of the hand wringing and anger. In yellow I'm suggesting my alternative to being angry to everyone, knowing that most won't and will live their short existence in misery.

Is that enough explanation or should I break out the crayons, construction paper and glue? Because I can make a killer mobile.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    In red is where I'm explaining why we aren't tha worked up. If it escalates to involve us directly we will figure out how to deal with that IF IT HAPPENS. In green I'm explaining why I no longer put much effort into this **** and what I am putting the effort into in place of the hand wringing and anger. In yellow I'm suggesting my alternative to being angry to everyone, knowing that most won't and will live their short existence in misery.

Is that enough explanation or should I break out the crayons, construction paper and glue? Because I can make a killer mobile.
    Sorry, I didn't mean that I didn't see where you were saying that; I meant that I didn't see where the other side was going crazy with emotional outrage. It seemed to me that it was simply stated that if the USA was targeting civilian infrastructure, that makes a big difference in our evaluation of the state of the war, which makes sense to me.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Sorry, I didn't mean that I didn't see where you were saying that; I meant that I didn't see where the other side was going crazy with emotional outrage. It seemed to me that it was simply stated that if the USA was targeting civilian infrastructure, that makes a big difference in our evaluation of the state of the war, which makes sense to me.
    post 3808 to start.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oddball approves. :thumbsup:

1677015541777.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom