Not open for further replies.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Hiding criminality and grift behind "humanitarian" causes is one of the oldest tricks in the books.

Want to find a bunch of pedos and child traffickers? Just look to CPS, Family Services, Public Schools and other "children" activities and charities. Also look to war zones and UN troops.

Catholic Church ring a bell? Laura Silsby? John of God? The Franklin Scandal? Jimmy Savile? etc. etc.
    Please site a source for a conviction of pedophilia from any U.S. sources you name. Specifically please, I want to see it. I’ll settle for a child trafficking charge with conviction if you have one.

If not I call BS on your accusations. Don’t mean to argue just tired of baseless accusations.

Maybe I’m wrong, I am more often than not. Would just like to know for sure before I jump on the band wagon. I’m willing to do so with proof.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Please site a source for a conviction of pedophilia from any U.S. sources you name. Specifically please, I want to see it. I’ll settle for a child trafficking charge with conviction if you have one.

If not I call BS on your accusations. Don’t mean to argue just tired of baseless accusations.

Maybe I’m wrong, I am more often than not. Would just like to know for sure before I jump on the band wagon. I’m willing to do so with proof.
    Good luck with that.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN

Maybe I’m wrong, I am more often than not. Would just like to know for sure before I jump on the band wagon. I’m willing to do so with proof

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I encourage you to do your own research
    I encourage you to do your own research.

View attachment 243901
    Research? What research? Research is a prolonged study of repeatable facts, based on repeatable circumstances or facts or numerical figures. Not only do you not know either, you don’t know the meaning.

Just spouting some words you read on the internet don’t mean squat.

I’m a retired member of a research facility, for cripes please at least know the meaning of the words you are useing rather than spreading nonsense on the interwebs.

With the amount of respect deserved Merry Christmas

OK how do I ignor this"……… never mind I’ll figure it out.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    And back on track!

So I really don't care that the Ukrainians and Russians are killing each other.

When both sides politicians agree on a war something is wrong?

We cannot afford to support a known corrupt country indefinitely. The Ukrainians are corrupt enough to keep to war going for the cash.

Meanwhile our own country is being overwhelmed by illegals. Yet we worry about Ukraine WTF!

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    And back on track!

So I really don't care that the Ukrainians and Russians are killing each other.

When both sides politicians agree on a war something is wrong?

We cannot afford to support a known corrupt country indefinitely. The Ukrainians are corrupt enough to keep to war going for the cash.

Meanwhile our own country is being overwhelmed by illegals. Yet we worry about Ukraine WTF!
    This

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    898f0a8e82975ad7.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Dangerous Insurrectionists Seize Capitol Building

1671918823397.png

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I retrieved a map from last May to compare to the current map. It looks to me like the Russians have lost a lot of ground around Kharkiv since then. I have no idea whatsoever about other factors such as casualties, etc.

May 2022:
    FTCgwbUXoAcvZfL.jpg

December 2022: The light blue areas denote areas formerly held by the Russians now held by the Ukrainians.
    December 2022.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom