Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Interesting take I just saw. (not mine)

The Ukraine & Russia crisis In simple terms for those that have no idea what is going on.

-Ukraine used to be in an abusive relationship with Russia, feeding him, letting him use her car & giving him whatever he asked for until she built up the confidence to call it quits back in 1991.

-Since then Ukraine has been working on herself, becoming a strong independent woman with help from friends like France, America, Poland etc. offering her support, loaning her money, & helping her find her way.

-Ukraine has been enjoying being single for 30 years & looking forward to continuing to grow & create new friendships.

-Now Russia being the toxic Ex that it is wants her back, and doesn’t want her meeting new people or creating any new relationships.

-A couple of weeks ago Russia started sitting in the front of Ukraine’s house & when her friends ask him what was he doing there, he said “Oh nothing, just getting a little bit of exercise in, that’s all.”

-After her friends told her that Russia was potentially getting ready to do something bad to her, he said “They’re lying, they just want you to be scared of me & that’s not what it is”

-Yesterday Russia broke into Ukraine’s house, beating her up & “taking advantage” of her while on Livestream & double dog daring any of her friends to do something about it & if they do want the smoke, Russia got that thang on him.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is really bad news if true.
    Don't worry. It is my belief that they will dither and drag their feet until Russia crushes Ukraine and then say they tried but it all happened so fast there was nothing they could do. Despite the incessant coverage of Russia's buildup on the borders of Ukraine they will claim they were surprised

It was Europe's problem and Europe dropped the ball. The only good thing that might come out of this is countries like Germany remember that nightmares about tanks coming through the Fulda Gap can still come true and NATO members realize it is their own ***es on the line and that 'decarbonization' is just another form of surrender

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What the actual ****.
    Some have come to believe that race is THE most important metric to judge EVERY situation by

Would it somehow make her feel BETTER if there were dead or wounded BIPOC people visible in the coverage? Does she think they exist but it is being covered up? Does she think that a neighborhood in Kyiv is just like her neighborhood? Oy

Big Naughty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Hendricks County
    The entire thing looks like a hoax to me. The '97 movie 'Wag the Dog' comes to mind. All the combat footage I have seen doesn't show any combat. It shows guys running around like idiots while wearing camo, but not actually fighting. There are at least two videos at night supposedly shot in the Ukrainian capital that have the sounds of firefights, but once again no fighting is to be seen. Why aren't people who live near the fighting doing any filming from their high rise apartments?

In a time where every man, woman and child has a camera on them you'd think there would be footage of actual engagements considering the capital is supposedly surrounded. Instead we just get propaganda still shots in from of rubble. The few "action" videos miraculously end right as the action is beginning.

Now the stories of fighter pilot heroes and island warriors are being proven 100% fake. Only a select few realize the entire thing only exists on TV.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    The entire thing looks like a hoax to me. The '97 movie 'Wag the Dog' comes to mind. All the combat footage I have seen doesn't show any combat. It shows guys running around like idiots while wearing camo, but not actually fighting. There are at least two videos at night supposedly shot in the Ukrainian capital that have the sounds of firefights, but once again no fighting is to be seen. Why aren't people who live near the fighting doing any filming from their high rise apartments?

In a time where every man, woman and child has a camera on them you'd think there would be footage of actual engagements considering the capital is supposedly surrounded. Instead we just get propaganda still shots in from of rubble. The few "action" videos miraculously end right as the action is beginning.

Now the stories of fighter pilot heroes and island warriors are being proven 100% fake. Only a select few realize the entire thing only exists on TV.
    It sounds like an opportunity. You should go over and get the real news, and share it with the world.:dunno:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013

Not to start an argument but there's no way this isn't real. The coordination and manpower alone just to coordinate a "hoax" would require way too many people to keep this secret. Ever tried to keep a secret between more than 5 people? Plus, if it was fake, why would the Ukrainian president welcome foreign volunteers promising to arm them? I'm not sure where you're getting your information but those fighter pilot heroes and the 13 soldiers who to the Russian warship to "go f*** yourself" are real. There is speculation those soldiers are POWs, however.

If Ukraine somehow survives this, I bet they'll adopt a gun ownership and military structure similar to the Swiss. They should've done this starting in 2014 when they had the chance.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Come on hoosiers, lets round up all your commie guns your hording and take them to Ukraine.. I will take an SVD please. We can shoot Russians a few days, call it the INGO Spring Break, and come home in a few days with 15 connex containers of battlefield pickups. We have to leave the ARs and other western guns at home.. if we show up with half the taticaled out stuff I have seen, the Russians will know somethings up.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

If you`re any indicator, I`m going to buy stock in tin foil makers...

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    putin has ramped up his threat of using nuclear weapons. Once that happens, World War III has officially begun. That is unless sleepy joe is such a coward that he endangers the globe by being unable to step up and use the worlds most formidable military and resources to squash evil.
    I wonder if the Putin's activation of his nuclear forces is both an ultimatum to the Ukraine and warning to the rest of the world? Russia didn't give up it's battlefield tactical nukes so the ultimatum to Ukraine is if this drags on and our losses are too great then we'll use to bring this to an end and warning to the rest of world is if they use do use them to do nothing or we may use our bigger nukes on you.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I wonder if the Putin's activation of his nuclear forces is both an ultimatum to the Ukraine and warning to the rest of the world? Russia didn't give up it's battlefield tactical nukes so the ultimatum to Ukraine is if this drags on and our losses are too great then we'll use to bring this to an end and warning to the rest of world is if they use do use them to do nothing or we may use our bigger nukes on you.
    I`ve said before, and continue saying, putin is bat**** crazy. He will use nukes...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom