Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Does it ever end?

M4FZbM5.png

Stupidity knows no limits.
    Clowns like this provide an excellent example.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Putin is out to kill off all the Ukraine nationalists. That's what he's calling Nazis. Some here have swallowed his propaganda all the way down. He has brought in Chechen loyalist militias to hunt down and kill these people who love their country who are not Nazis at all. Talk about genocide.
    Agreed! On Fox this morning, Feb. 27th, a rabbi in Ukraine, who operates orphanages, was asking for help to fend off the Russian invasion. He acknowledged that there have been problems for Jews in Ukraine, but that he was behind the Ukrainian forces to defeat. He, like so many other Ukrainians, asked for assistance from the west. Putin's "nazi" propaganda is just a tactic. It has no basis in fact. He was KGB and what he learned there, he has applied to control his own people and to fool the world. He has absolutely no integrity, truth or substance in him. He lies constantly and puts on a show to manipulate people. I doubt that he knows how to tell the truth.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Here we go. putin has lied the entire time this has gone on and the entire time leading up to it. So now, based on "aggressive statements" by NATO, plus the sanctions, the devil is going to fire nukes?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Somewhere I read the Russians generally don’t have night vision, so dont do much after dark. I was surprised at that, but if true, couldn’t we unofficially send a couple stealth bombers over at night and take out some of their equipment while they are just sitting there, and no photos or radar evidence to point back to us. Or at least a few stealth drones like someone else mentioned.

I've heard it said that they don't fight in the dark, but I think that's more a reflection of the unhurried nature of the campaign. Soldiers have to eat and sleep to be effective and it could be that lacking some sense of urgency that's exactly what the Russians are doing.

Last edited:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    According to obiden, unless they voted for him they are not black. You would have to ask those folks over there how they voted in the State's election to know if they qualify.
    You guys are killjoys. Should I give up hope as I await my deck of victim cards to arrive in the mail?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    BAD9EFFD-400A-4FDE-BBA0-AC66A2990414.jpeg

So it’s just BlitzKrieg

I've heard it said that they don't fight in the dark, but I think that's more a reflection of the unhurried nature of the campaign. Soldiers have to eat and sleep to be effective and it could be that lacking some sense of urgency that's exactly what the Russians are doing.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Seems like a lot of noise and disruption coming from this Putin fella.

Put me within 500 yds. I'll put a 300 win mag through his head and call it a day.

Then we can back to more important domestic matters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom