Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Well, they`re right about this much, from the piece:

"In sarcastic comments posted on a Russian social platform, Medvedev dismissed the sanctions as a show of Western “political impotence” that will only consolidate the Russian leadership and foment anti-Western feelings.'

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Looks like the Ukrainian Malyuk Rifle to me, definitely doesn't look like an ADS.
    After looking at the two it definitely isn't ADS. At first glance it's what I thought it was. Had to zoom the picture in to see the differences. If I was Ukraine I'd get all the information they can then shoot them as spies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    After looking at the two it definitely isn't ADS. At first glance it's what I thought it was. Had to zoom the picture in to see the differences. If I was Ukraine I'd get all the information they can then shoot them as spies.
    I'm pretty sure the average Ukrainian soldier is not going to interrogate prisoners, collect information and execute.

I've never been a Ukrainian Soldier so I guess I could be wrong.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Glad to see that SOMEONE will do the right thing...

Have you bought your plane ticket yet?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm pretty sure the average Ukrainian soldier is not going to interrogate prisoners, collect information and execute.

I've never been a Ukrainian Soldier so I guess I could be wrong.
    Why not? Foreign invader dressed like a friendly. That is automatically death penalty.
    Unless you do it to the United States then we bring you here and put you up in a nice apartment with food stamps.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Civilians are considered “unlawful“ combatants and are not granted protection under the law of land warfare.

Before you guy’s get your Pa*#&$ in a wad all it takes is a Commissioned Officer give you the oath and throw a uniform on ya!

I personally know 50+ Patriots here on INGO that are better trained and equipped than just about any Army in the world.

This also means if you have a 2 minute “tribunal“ you than can execute them.

1. Uniform
    2. ID card/ID tags
    This means your legit

Also 72 hours in Russians are at the gate don’t believe all crap going around. The Russians bypass stiff resistance and encircle Objectives.

This is like a WWII fight the Poles fought hard but didn’t last long. Way too much crap on the interwebs. Fox news sounds like a Ukrainian propaganda channel.
    Thanks for the clarification on the LOAC Brad. I've been Blue-ID Mafia almost 15 years but the big picture stuff (uniform/distinctive insignia, a commanding officer) stayed with me. I saw a lot of what looks like ACUs with yellow armbands. If it checks the LOAC box, it checks the LOAC box.

I don't know how deguello translates into Ukrainian, but I have the feeling it does.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    They are not Russian SF equipment is all wrong. Lots of BS coming out of the Ukrainian side. Don’t believe hype the Ukrainians are staging stuff in a attempt at wining the info war.

1. About 50,000 Russians are in Ukraine so that leaves more 100,000 in reserve.

2. The Russians are NOT targeting power plants nor have they shutdown the power grid.

3. If you capture a sabotage dude wearing your uniform. It’s bad during the battle of the bulge the US captured many Germans in US uniforms.

A little WW2 info to see how we do the thing.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    They are not Russian SF equipment is all wrong. Lots of BS coming out of the Ukrainian side. Don’t believe hype the Ukrainians are staging stuff in a attempt at wining the info war.

1. About 50,000 Russians are in Ukraine so that leaves more 100,000 in reserve.

2. The Russians are NOT targeting power plants nor have they shutdown the power grid.

3. If you capture a sabotage dude wearing your uniform. It’s bad during the battle of the bulge the US captured many Germans in US uniforms.

A little WW2 info to see how we do the thing.

Good on Ukraine to win the propaganda war.
    Ukraine isn't the United States. I doubt they will bring them in and put them in nice apartments and feed them.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I see what you did. I said Ukraine you added soldier to it. No it doesn't work that way. They get taken to interrogators and when done they should be shot. I figure that's common knowledge. I never put soldiers down you did.
    My mistake I thought you were part of the kill them on site and dump them in the water.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    No, they are Tavors. It wouldn't make any sense for spies masquerading as Ukranian troops to be carrying Russian issued weapons.

I don't believe they are Tavors look at the angle of the mag. I think they are Ukrainian Malyuk.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I don't believe they are Tavors look at the angle of the mag. I think they are Ukrainian Malyuk.

Looking again, I think you might be right.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Any Russian soldiers captured should be handed over to armed citizens after they have been interrogated to be disposed of without record. Keeps the uniformed military clean.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom