Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Biden and his administration will blunder any type of action that they do, sanctions or military response. The Ukraine is not our problem.
    The world always goes stupid anytime that the U.S. has a weak president. The thugs in Washington are the ones that think it's our responsibility to rule the world. Anything that happens in the world our government seems to always have to stick their nose in it and the American people are the ones who pay for it. Let Russia and Europe deal with the problem and leave us out of it!
    Well we see how that worked with Hitler…. Problem is we get their problems and then it’s a bigger problem

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Russia is waging a psychological war, Ukrainian soldiers received text messages today to their phones warning that the Russians will crush them in two days.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I am hoping Putin finds his Afghanistan II. There are many Ukrainians who will extract a toll on Russian soldiers the way the many tribes of Afghanistan did. We need to stay out and let Putin bury himself.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    This could be bad

Trump says China 'absolutely' going after Taiwan after Russia-Ukraine 'disaster'
    Trump described China's Xi Jinping, Russia's Vladimir Putin as 'twin sisters'

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    1. Ukrainians are not Afghans, Finnish, Americans, Vietnamese or any other people that have fought a insurgent war against overwhelming odds. I am sure the Neo Nazi units will fight hard. The average person isn’t gonna take on tanks with AK’s.

2. This is not 1985 we do not have Amour Corps in Europe. The US ability to deploy large units back into Europe might be difficult. Russian subs would have a field day sinking our cargo ships.

3. NATO
    Lets be be real the UK, France, Germany, USA are the fighting power in NATO. They are the only ones that can project power.
    The Senior people in any military know you cannot fight the Russians in Russia.

4. Ivan don’t care about insurgents!
    The Russians have a ongoing thing in a place called Chechnya. They have this down pat they do not color within the lines.

Even if Russia doesn’t invade they have already won.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So what happens when China announces sanctions of the US in response?

I honestly think the only reason they haven’t already announced them is that sanctions may actually stop our inflation issue and slow down the fall of America

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So what happens when China announces sanctions of the US in response?

I honestly think the only reason they haven’t already announced them is that sanctions may actually stop our inflation issue and slow down the fall of America

Why would you sanction your biggest source of economic growth?

:ugh:

This is also why they'd never go to war against us, and further more why we should be gathering the wagons around Taiwan. They aren't stupid and won't risk an economic collapse for more clay.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I had to puke a little tonite when I heard Obiden say"WE as Americans may face higher fuel and energy prices". Where has he been the last year? Someone needs to blow in his ear to give him a refill.
    I had to puke a little tonite when I heard Obiden say"WE as Americans may face higher fuel and energy prices". Where has he been the last year? Someone needs to blow in his ear to give him a refill.

He has always done his best to help....even closed down the Keystone XL pipeline on his first day in office don'tchya know!

obiden can go straight to Hell

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom