Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I believe that the resilience of the Ukrainian people is overrated.
    45% live in poverty median salary $775 a month. Russian is spoke in about 50% of the households. Ukrainian is kind of a made up language. Many like the idea of Russian control it might bring prosperity?

The idea of a armed Ukrainian behind every blade of grass is not reality. They have folded in every battle.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I believe that the resilience of the Ukrainian people is overrated.
    45% live in poverty median salary $775 a month. Russian is spoke in about 50% of the households. Ukrainian is kind of a made up language. Many like the idea of Russian control it might bring prosperity?

The idea of a armed Ukrainian behind every blade of grass is not reality. They have folded in every battle.
    I think this general concept is also true of a lot of other places, like Taiwan. The West "wants" them to be resilient, more than the people themselves actually want to be resilient. In Taiwan, there has _never_ been a majority of people in favor of resolutely declaring their independence from China. The Mainland is their biggest trading partner, and they literally cannot live without with them. Rocking the boat would not be advisable. A continuing state of "interdependent tension" is what's best for them long-term, completely regardless of what the West may want.

Same with Ukraine. Most of those folks have strong cultural ties to Russia.

In today's world, if individual people want "Ultimate Freedom," they get it by immigrating to someplace that has it...not by staying and fighting house-to-house and watching your society get burned to the ground. People always want to have a Plan B to go back to.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What is the big Ukrainian money doing, the oligarchs and investors who really call the shots? The country has been a piggybank since the breakup of the USSR for foreigners and the more unscrupulous of the locals.

Watching those people move their's and people like Hunter's money around will tell you a lot.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    "Ukrainian President Zlansky invited US President Biden to visit Ukraine as soon as possible. Zlansky called for continuing to provide Ukraine with advanced weapons and financial support."

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

Government should be providing able-bodied people with rifles and ammunition as well as a place to train, instead of paying snap, baby-mamas to spit out the next generation of welfare recipients.

By the way, I`m enamored with the heart and spirit of the Ukrainian people training and will to take on the Russian goons set to rain hell down upon them. If only more of our people had that heart and spirit.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "Ukrainian President Zlansky invited US President Biden to visit Ukraine as soon as possible or his kid hunters underhanded dealings funneling cash to bidet will be exposed. Zlansky called for continuing to provide Ukraine with advanced weapons and financial support or the world would know what bidet has done."
    edited for reality

Last edited:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Any predictions on when it will go hot? If this keeps dragging out, the administration will have to find a different excuse for why the economy is in the toilet.
    NDyzHIA.gif

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I have a pet theory as to this being a smokescreen for other of Putin's aspirations. No idea of a timeline, but I'm sure he'll want to do it while we have no leadership.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ukraine’s ambassador to the UK tells BBC Ukraine might consider abandoning its goal of NATO membership to avert war.
    Pooty-poot is seeking security concessions that he can use as a victory against NATO expansion and Western influences in the region. They either give in or risk a military incursion into Ukraine.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads