Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think the ones supporting us were AC-130H. Would have been 1989. Those guys really knew their jobs and I wish I could have bought them a beer afterwards.
    Panama I take it. Probably AC-130H models from the USAF Reserve's 919th Special Operations Wing out of Duke Field, Florida. They flew the most gunship missions in Panama, the AD AC's were broke per a USAF Reserve SMSgt I knew back in the day. Keep in mind the USAF Special Operations Command (AFSOC) didn't exist then.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Panama I take it. Probably AC-130H models from the USAF Reserve's 919th Special Operations Wing out of Duke Field, Florida. They flew the most gunship missions in Panama, the AD AC's were broke per a USAF Reserve SMSgt I knew back in the day. Keep in mind the USAF Special Operations Command (AFSOC) didn't exist then.
    Yes, it was Panama. I appreciate the information. It’s been over 30 years now so I am not too surprised things have really changed since then.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Really really not looking good for the Russians

FPUKBtpXsAEvu2w

FPSY9dHXMAEbOSo

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Good point on who is being killed by the Russians. If true the Russians are definitely doing everything possible to avoid an insurgency in the future. What looks like losing could very well be the plan playing out right as the Russians wanted.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Good point on who is being killed by the Russians. If true the Russians are definitely doing everything possible to avoid an insurgency in the future. What looks like losing could very well be the plan playing out right as the Russians wanted.

Lidice comes to mind.

That being said, who knows what’s actually going on there?

Last edited:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Chernobyl confinement intact.

Russian vehicles and entrenchment in the area however have really kicked up the radiation levels in the area however.. Its stuff that was in the ground and stirred up.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Interesting opinion piece…

Mounting evidence of Russia’s war crimes in Ukraine has not caused shock among the critics of the West’s backing of Ukraine. An alliance of some on the far-Right and far-Left in Western intellectual circles continues to push back on what they see as mass media “globalist” backing of Ukraine and “warmongering” by the US and Europe to back the besieged county's resistance against Russia’s unprovoked invasion.

Light armored APC’s don’t stand up to anti-tank weapons

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom