Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I would love to have my own BTR-80.

I've seen a few videos showing farmers towing tanks, and various APCs ... but where are the Russian crews?

They just left on foot and left farmers take their vehicles worth millions without fighting?

tractor.jpg

croatian-tractor.jpg
    Russia doesn't use them antiques do they? (Mig 21)?
    I question this as propaganda.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    LMAO!! Comedian Lewis Black talked about trusting our government. They use to teach us children to duck under our desks in a nuclear attack. Our government told children that in case of a thermal nuclear war, a WOODEN desk would save us.....lmao.

The desk won't save you from the nuke.
    But if the nuke hits else ware, it might be a good idea in case something comes down from the ceiling, such as a vent cover, light assembly, etc
    Same for a tornado.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I think the gist is, they run out of gas. And the bored hungry Russians inside abandon them
    If they're anything like the old timey Soviet soldiers, they're draining out anything remotely intoxicating and drinking it. Once this is all over the missing soldiers may show up, terminally inebriated, in ditches and barns throughout Ukraine.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I think this is a good explanation for why someone has to do something about Putin and this naked Russian aggression. The same thing has been said over the years about Hitler; that had it been dealt with earlier, that it may not have erupted into a world war. Pacifists and isolationists will poo-poo this, but it has merit.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think this is a good explanation for why someone has to do something

This is the kind of rationale that leads us into gun bans, unjust wars, and economic catastrophe. Nothing good is ever accomplished in the name of "doing something."

Either you have very easily defined goals, in which you take actions in pursuit of those goals, or you end up doing dumb ****.

We have easily defined goals, the defense of NATO partners. Russia has not hit NATO partners yet. Therefor no action is necessary. When or if they do, then taking corrective actions makes all the sense in the world. Until that point, you are watching Russia deplete their military assets and weaken themselves further and further. It would be stupid to get involved when they're still willingly flushing their military assets down the toilet without us having to expend any lives.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This is the kind of rationale that leads us into gun bans, unjust wars, and economic catastrophe. Nothing good is ever accomplished in the name of "doing something."

Either you have very easily defined goals, in which you take actions in pursuit of those goals, or you end up doing dumb ****.

We have easily defined goals, the defense of NATO partners. Russia has not hit NATO partners yet. Therefor no action is necessary. When or if they do, then taking corrective actions makes all the sense in the world. Until that point, you are watching Russia deplete their military assets and weaken themselves further and further. It would be stupid to get involved when they're still willingly flushing their military assets down the toilet without us having to expend any lives.

Dissolve NATO.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom