Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Cusp?

Personally I believe more in the theory that WW2 never ended. It has been constant medium intensity conflict between the west and russia since then, just indirectly.
    You make an interesting point.
    But, I simply meant I feel like we are on the cusp of seeing WW3 erupt into multiple hot front lines. I can't help but wonder what it will take to draw us into another declared war. What will be the act that will be the equivalent of the attack on Pearl Harbor and tip the scales?
    Now, I think history books will show it started long ago

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

China must be loving the profits they made supplying Russia.

The Russian forces are using Baofeng (China) UV-5R dual-band 2m/70cm (440 Mhz) ham radios that sell on Amazon for $25 to $60. It’s a great radio for the money, and lots of hams I know have them, along with the separate clip-on mic/speaker so the radio can stay on the hip.

Except for jamming and lack of encryption, and the fact that amateur radio operators in all countries already frequent those bands, it’s an extremely good choice for an army under budget.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    I know the common theme here is blame putin blame putin, but thats too simplistic, does anyone actually believe he’s doing this of his own volition? That his military isnt behind his actions?

To think that if he eats a bullet itll stop is asinine. They may use it as a scapegoat to stop whats going on, but this wasnt just putins decision.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I know the common theme here is blame putin blame putin, but thats too simplistic, does anyone actually believe he’s doing this of his own volition? That his military isnt behind his actions?

To think that if he eats a bullet itll stop is asinine. They may use it as a scapegoat to stop whats going on, but this wasnt just putins decision.
    Yeah, I'm sure they had to twist a reluctant Putin's arm.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

While yes, that might be the case, if the ultra wealthy of Russia are getting annoyed by this behavior I don't think it matters who might be behind the invasion.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

China must be loving the profits they made supplying Russia.

This makes me feel much better about my larping.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    At least we are making new friends...sigh.
    "Simply, I do not care,” the crown prince said when asked by The Atlantic whether Biden misunderstood things about him. He said it was up to Biden "to think about the interests of America".

“We don’t have the right to lecture you in America,” he added. “The same goes the other way.”

Donald Lu, the assistant secretary of State for South Asian affairs, on Thursday told lawmakers in a hearing that the administration is weighing how threatening India's historically close military relationship with Russia is to U.S. security.

"It's a question we're looking at very closely, as the administration is looking at the broader question over whether to apply sanctions under CAATSA or to waive those sanctions," Lu said.

Bolsonaros being the president of Brazil.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom