Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Had this forwarded to me a couple days ago, and it was a very worthwhile read. Offers insight to urban warfare from both defensive and offensive perspectives based on recent and past campaigns.
    A good read.
    I'd add that attacking a city slows you down, allows time to pass, and possibly changing the mind of people and nations.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    War will be over March 6th.

Most wars are fought because someone perceives a weakness, and says "the war will be over by Christmas".
    Weakness (real or perceived) invites war.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dear lord I pray its a coincidence. I REALLY dont want Axis 2.0 to be China/Russia.

Well, China used to worry about attacking because we would do something. Or at least there was the threat.
    Look at our leaders. Is there a threat?

Also, how much of our weapons are produced by them?
    Or made up of parts made by them?
    And how much tech have they reverse engineered?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    War will be over March 6th.
    Plans change. Wanna let the boys know they’ll be home and all.

Also, if this were true, why would we know it? Why would they advertise they have their plans, call signs, etc? Complete loss of element of surprise.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Something I mentioned here on INGO long ago.

Who has the most grain? BRICS. It really is that simple. What are we doing about ?
    Maybe another study to see if they are useful...sigh.

It is honestly as if some do not understand what is happening.
    Russia just confirmed yesterday that international trade with them will be done with their own system,China's system,and as of yesterday gold.

The United States has 4% of known oil reserves. We import over 20% of our actual food.

For the first time ever the Federal Reserved pushed back against congress,and the IMF yesterday for being blamed about inflation blaming the US Congress for spending. While very partially true I is also mostly propaganda. The fed did this,and has enabled pretty much everything that has happened to this country. There is a rift forming over at the IMF on rather to support the FED and the dollar(as they have been doing for the Euro since it started). If they do not this will be even more painful for well...anyone holding dollars.Yesterday the FED even mentioned that more than one reserve currency is acceptable.Chair Jerome Powell said during his testimony to congress that "The world can have more than one reserve currency" It never has. NEVER.
    He knows what is happening though,he understands it even if most in the USA are totally clueless. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rrency-world-diminishing-uss-dominance-world/

Ukraine and the Russian invasion.
    It has already done more damage to us economically than all the wars we have been in since 1913 combined. You need to understand this.You may not see it or feel it much at this point,but the damage is done and we will feel a huge amount of pain.

If we were to actually get involved with our military the damage may happen more quickly and would certainly add to the strain on our resources and alliances. Some of the world is in total shell shock already. Do you think the woke idiots who less than 5 years ago(Democrats) talking about us using Ukraine as a weapon against Russia had a clue what they where actually doing?
    I think they may have.

No matter what way this goes there will be incredible pain. Our"side" seems to have done everything imaginable to make sure we were not prepared(example Germany shutting off nuclear power),and if we do nothing at this point we will still pay a huge cost. If we go all in...well nuclear war is probably how it will end.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom