Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Probably not

I wouldn't trust anybody that might put me on a list to save their own skins

By no means should it be considered that the Neo-nazis would be the only group so singled out. The US possibly has more protoStasis than it does patriots

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That piece of **** obiden wants $6,400,000,000 for "support of Ukraine" which wil do nothing.

I will take care of the matter for $5B.

Have gun. Will travel.

Putin engaging hired guns to knock off Zelensky.

Plug Putin in the head.... call it a day.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If we’re looking for individual heroes to support or individual villains to condemn, we’ll probably find each on both sides. Which side do I support? I don’t really want to support eith the Ukrainians or Russians other than that I support Ukraine’s right to sovereignty. And right now Russia seems to be violating that right. That doesn’t mean I have to condone Ukraine’s behavior to supposrt their right to sovereignty.

I firmly believe to decide a side to support, or not support, we need to look at our own values and start there.

Supporting who the media says to support, or doing the opposite because the media always lies, is just a way to be lead off a cliff.

I believe all nations deserve the right of self determination, to secure their borders, and to follow their own values without outside interference. This naturally places me on Ukraine's side, but it also places me on Syria's side, and Afghanistan's side.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Nord Stream 1 is pumping gas at full capacity to Germany and the UK.
    If they want to get tough they need to stop using Russian energy. So do we. No to Russian oil, and use our own.

Israel has plenty of gas to send to Europe they don't have to use Russian energy.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    Even at today's exchange rate thats $48,543.68

Of course I don't have a clue what the average Russian makes, but it seems a good way to immediate use all that aid money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom