Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One last thing on the "bible study" angle. My church on the sw side of Indy will be hosting a detailed, college level bible study course of the book of Revelation starting after Easter, Sundays at 11:30 AM (ish... depending on how long winded our pastor is that day LOL) . If anyone local is interested, PM me. Y'all are welcome. (even Route 45 LOL) I did the course a couple years ago and it was a real eye opener. I highly recommend it. It literally changed my life and view on life and death. I'm now truly at peace and have no fear of what is to come. Its a great feeling.

PM me if you are interested. We'd love to have you.

And if you would rather DIY, the material is here. Corey does an EXCELLENT job of teaching.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Free citizenship for all seems a common theme.

Who pays for the free?
    Nothing to pay for if the new citizen is a self sufficient skilled individual ready to work.

Same with the US. I welcome immigrants if they can contribute to society and fully integrate into our culture.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Keep the Ukraine thread between the ditches, the night shift is coming on soon.

Just saw Representative Victoria Spartz on Fox News.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was gonna ask how many times the only Ukrainian born member of congress has been on TV today?

View attachment 184656
    And am I the only one who finds her voice like nails on a chalkboard? I appreciate her as a rep, and think she does a good job, but just cant get over her voice. Yikes.

If I voted like a democrat, I'd not vote for her. :):

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    So now they’re ganging up on Ukraine? If we’re not already, we really should have used our technology to help them coordinate their attacks and handle logistical planning, etc. We are good at that stuff, a couple night time bombing runs too maybe. Oh darn, how did those Ukrainians manage to bomb our convoy in the middle of the night?? Oh well…

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah I can't see the Belarussian forces being that much more..

The ones I do worry most about are the 2000 Russian Marines.. sent into the south. Those guys are known to be some salty nutters, and are battle hardened from combat in Syria.. The south is where Russia has had the most success.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nothing to pay for if the new citizen is a self sufficient skilled individual ready to work.

Same with the US. I welcome immigrants if they can contribute to society and fully integrate into our culture.
    And come here legally. If they’re immigrants they need to pursue and get their citizenship. But also not vote Democrat. :):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And come here legally. If they’re immigrants they need to pursue and get their citizenship. But also not vote Democrat. :):
    +11! And I think we need to make legal immigration easier and more like Canada's rules. (proof of a job before you enter, proof of self sufficiency via bank balances, etc)

In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American.

There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Both Teddy Roosevelt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom