Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I just wish people would stop listing all the worst ways that Putin could possibly attack. Maybe if you let him do all the thinking he'll make more mistakes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In the little hate filled box next to your personal attacks on believers?
    Well, c’mon. Isn’t it a two way street? If people get to share their faith, and I firmly support that’s their right. But then people also get to share their non-faith. If everyone can do that without butthurt, all is fine. But that just can’t happen. And that’s why there’s a religious thread. INGO is not a Christian board. It’s a gun board that has Christians, Jews, non christians

I regret posting the reply challenging the prophecy stuff. Should have bit my tongue. But it’s out there. Nothing I can do about that. Regardless, it would be better on a religiously diverse board if people professed their faith in the religion thread.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Didn’t expect Ukraine to put up a fight? Ukraine is fighting for their homes, families, lives. Russians are fighting for a despotic *******. Who should we expect to fight harder?
    42nyelkvnfk81.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I do get a bit of a chuckle when folks think they can predict the timing of the end of times through biblical prophecy. After all, Christ himself said no man knows...thief in the night and all.
    We cant predict the end. But we can be educated on the timeline and be aware as it appears to us. And like I said. I'm no bible scholar, but Im pretty sure several things will have to happen before putin could wage war on Israel with the rest of the world. There are still several things that have yet to happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom