• williepete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2014
    atlanta
    911 Operators measurement of time aren't always accurate either

True Story From the Meridian, Mississippi STAR

George Phillips of Meridian Mississippi was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and he said no. Then they said that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be along when available.

George said "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again. "Hello. I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now cause I've just shot them all." Then he hung up.

Within five minutes three police cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips residence. Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed. One of the policemen said to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

dont know if its true but remember the govt ultimately only cares about itself and is not required to protect you...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've successfully applied the rule "Be Somewhere Else When a Gunfight Happens" for almost 49 years now. I am that​ good.

bk5777

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    bloomington
    If you’re not shootin, you should be loading. If you’re not loading, you should be moving, if you’re not moving, someone is gonna cut your head off and put it on a stick. Author unknown
    [QUOTE=Bapak2ja;4682476]I saw these on another forum and thought I would pass it along.

In a gunfight, the most important rule is.....have a gun.

If you own a gun, you will appreciate these rules.....If not, you should get one and learn how use it and learn the rules.

A. Guns have two enemies, rust and politicians.

B. It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

C. Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

D. Never let someone or something that threatens you get within arms length.

E. Never say: "I've got a gun". If you need to use deadley force, the first thing they should hear is the safety clicking off.

F. The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

G. Always win. There is no such thing as a fair fight. Cheat if necessary.

H. Make your attacker advence through a wall of bullets....you may get killed with your own gun, but he will have to beat you to death with it because it will be empty.

I. If you're in a gunfight, you should be shooting, if you're not shooting, you should be loading. If you're not loading, you should be moving. If you're not moving, you're dead.

J. In a life and death situation, do something. It may be wrong, but do something.

K. If you carry a gun people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

L. You can say "STOP" or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone is pretty much a universal language.

M. You cannot save the world, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.[/QUOTE]

bk5777

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    bloomington
    If you’re not shootin, you should be loading. If you’re not loading, you should be moving, if you’re not moving, someone is gonna cut your head off and put it on a stick. Author unknown

Top Bottom