• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    They have one of these up at Mcgalliard guns here in muncie (third one they've had) its new and they are asking $999 for it??

:n00b: I visit there quite a bit and am personally getting pretty fed up with those guys. Their high prices, lack of knowledge, and poor customer service has just about driven me to the point where I will buy online or travel an hour away to make a purchase. :xmad:
    /end rant about dumbasses who are in the business for money.

Very nice Ruger OP!

jotto

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    NW Indiana
    I was lucky and grabbed one of these very quickly after they came out. I really love it! Very accurate, haven't had any issues so far, and I think it looks great! I am far from an expert on 1911's but in my opinion it's a great bang for the buck.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was lucky and grabbed one of these very quickly after they came out. I really love it! Very accurate, haven't had any issues so far, and I think it looks great! I am far from an expert on 1911's but in my opinion it's a great bang for the buck.

How many bucks did you pay for the bang?

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    :n00b: I visit there quite a bit and am personally getting pretty fed up with those guys. Their high prices, lack of knowledge, and poor customer service has just about driven me to the point where I will buy online or travel an hour away to make a purchase. :xmad:
    /end rant about dumbasses who are in the business for money.

Very nice Ruger OP!

if that's the case, they might not be in business for long. Maybe they can become the Don's of Muncie and sell all their stuff to southsiders. :laugh:

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    if that's the case, they might not be in business for long. Maybe they can become the Don's of Muncie and sell all their stuff to southsiders. :laugh:

:): They're on their way I do believe. Prices weren't bad when they first opened. Then the next week everything raised $100...

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Very nice!!! Congrats!

If I had a dime for everyone I heard that wants one and can't find one I could buy 3 of them! (if I could find one that is :D)

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    I've had my SR1911 since May of last year....so about 10 months. I've got about 1500 trouble free rounds through it. No failure at all.

It hasn't had too many different types of ammo through it though, but it has had....

Winchester USA FMJ (About 200 rounds)
    Aguilla FMJ (about 1000 rounds)
    and Winchester Supreme Elite Bonded PDX1 JHP (about 250 rounds)

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Got mine tonight! I'll post pics in a new thread tomorrow. I'm too busy drooling over it to do it tonight. Btw, they had another one in the display case tonight at the Greenwood Gander Mountain.

Top Bottom