• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Now I'm starting to wonder if it might actually be more effective than the rubber 9mm rounds. Certainly fits the less lethal requirement, and damn they do hurt. Doesn't put them down to the point they can't run away though if you aim center mass which is what OP was wanting them to do. I'd imagine solid face shots would stop any charging at you pretty well though.

After that suggestion, I just want a full auto paintball gun for s***s and giggles. ANYTHING that spits projectiles in full auto sounds fun.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    Now I'm starting to wonder if it might actually be more effective than the rubber 9mm rounds. Certainly fits the less lethal requirement, and damn they do hurt. Doesn't put them down to the point they can't run away though if you aim center mass which is what OP was wanting them to do. I'd imagine solid face shots would stop any charging at you pretty well though.

And it makes identification by the police a snap!

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    Don't listen to those guys. I load up rubber 9mm all the time for the same use.

I can sell you as many of these specially-made 9mm rubber bullets that you want.

They'll cost you two bucks apiece (actually they come in pairs, so four bucks for two), but their well worth it.

th

LOLOLOLO. That is the one solid thing about this site. EVERYONE is a EXPERT about EVERYTHING.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Don't listen to those guys. I load up rubber 9mm all the time for the same use.

I can sell you as many of these specially-made 9mm rubber bullets that you want.

They'll cost you two bucks apiece (actually they come in pairs, so four bucks for two), but their well worth it.

th

You pay 2 bucks for those? Heh, I get my, um, "rubber boolets" for ~1.79 for two , um, rounds.

oh, crap. did I just Denny your post?

LOLOLOLO. That is the one solid thing about this site. EVERYONE is a EXPERT about EVERYTHING.

Oh man. I remember seeing those on the news. It was after some newsworthy shooting. Anyway they said the police tried rubber bullets but, alas......the had to go the real deal. A reporter was showing them all over the ground. Would SWAT or some similar unit leave them if they had a perimeter?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh man. I remember seeing those on the news. It was after some newsworthy shooting. Anyway they said the police tried rubber bullets but, alas......the had to go the real deal. A reporter was showing them all over the ground. Would SWAT or some similar unit leave them if they had a perimeter?
    A little OT.... The sad thing is, these people think they deserve a voice in the gun debate. So I guess what I'm saying, if you don't know what the **** a barrel shroud is, shut the **** up and sit down. And certainly people who think the SWAT team was shooting those "rubber bullets" maybe they shouldn't report their opinions. They just might not have a clue what they're talking about.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    A little OT.... The sad thing is, these people think they deserve a voice in the gun debate. So I guess what I'm saying, if you don't know what the **** a barrel shroud is, shut the **** up and sit down. And certainly people who think the SWAT team was shooting those "rubber bullets" maybe they shouldn't report their opinions. They just might not have a clue what they're talking about.

EXACTLY. I heard this recently but can't recall where. "A lot of anti-gun people get brushed off by gun rights people because they sound like teenage virgins talking about sex"

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom