• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Because he was thinking about buying GFZ sign?

And since OP is on a timeout. Would happen to know or be able to point me to a thread discussing how rep works? I've looked and searched for awhile now and have found no info.
    He was banned for having a terrible attitude, insulting other members, and being condescending towards and taunting the moderators.

Asking about less-lethal options? Not a bannable offense, don't worry.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Every 24 hours ..... I think, you can rep 5-6 people .....

And you cant rep the same person too many times in a row. Ya gotta spread the love around.

And the higher your post count, the more rep points you can give per rep. I think I'm up to 6 or 7 points. But you choose how many you can give, you dont have to give all you can. you can also give negative rep points for posts you disagree with, but I dont think those matter all that much anymore thanks to a change in the system a while back.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I couldn't get through all 7 , so forgive me if this is a dupe suggestion.

Rubber 9mm will always be potentially lethal. Headshot will still likely change your life or at least year.....
    The bean bags might be viable but, what to do after you knock them down? I think most would be mobile in a few minutes and if armed....

Now the other options are:
    Deficate/Urinate
    Vomit
    Say you are pregnant

EDIT: Damn. Just read page 7. Bannified? Maybe I should read 4-6????

EDIT2: Shootered for being snarky..... Snarky seems INGO-Like, no? (I have not seen the offending thread)

Last edited:

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I'm still waiting to hear if the OP was banned with a rubber hammer or a real one.

Rubber hammer.
    But, as I said on page 1:

The trouble with "non-lethal" rounds is sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't.

The day that you want it to be "non-lethal" and just "sting a little" it will kill someone due to shot placement, underlying medical conditions, etc. The day that you need it to be lethal, it won't be.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I'd like to offer a few options for the shootered OP just in case he gets to come back.

1: The Can Cannon. Aim for the crotch.

2: An intricate plan involving a system of levers and pulleys, and a trap door. Consult a few episodes of Scooby Doo. Talking Great Dane not included.

3: Perhaps Dr. Who can take you back in time to key points in this miscreant's life so you can turn his life around by making sure he gets the spankings he deserved.

4: A full-auto paintball gun with a 200 round magazine. Ever catch one of those without armor on? Imagine catching 125 or so in the head, face, neck, and fun zone. If you shoot him enough in the bread basket, you might even prevent the mistake that is his DNA being passed on to contaminate the next generation. If you miss, no worries, because it doesn't sound like you care all that much about your stuff anyway.

Glad I have that off my chest.

Chris

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Number 4 would be my pick.
    I can picture it in my mind and it's hilarious. :D
    Now I'm starting to wonder if it might actually be more effective than the rubber 9mm rounds. Certainly fits the less lethal requirement, and damn they do hurt. Doesn't put them down to the point they can't run away though if you aim center mass which is what OP was wanting them to do. I'd imagine solid face shots would stop any charging at you pretty well though.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom