• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I understand what you are saying and I dont disagree ,First in 50 years I paln on being long gone dead and in the ground second between the three choices that in reality we have none of them will do us any good.Not even Mccain he is a RINO or a closet democrap.At least with Hitlery we know she is evil and we know that she will send the US into a cess pool faster than the other two will ,In my eyes this allows for for a faster reaction from the masses instead of the slow boil that others will accept from Mccain or Obama all three will send us to the cess pool all I am sayign is lets get it over with and start rebuilding while I am still young enough to help

I understand your reasoning and would agree wholeheartedly, with the exception of the judges. McCain will not put liberals into those seats.
    I will also be in the ground within fifty years but my children and grandchildren won't. I cannon leave them the long term mess that would be.

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    I understand your reasoning and would agree wholeheartedly, with the exception of the judges. McCain will not put liberals into those seats.
    I will also be in the ground within fifty years but my children and grandchildren won't. I cannon leave them the long term mess that would be.

I also understand this, I have no children nor will I ever have grandchildren. After 20 years of trying we gave up on children as we are getting to old now.I understand about the Judges but somehow cant bring myself to vote McCain as he is still evil. Maybe I should just not vote then I have nothing to Bitch about.But I will probably wait and see who McCain picks as a running mate as this might make me feel better as I dont see McCain going full term

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Maybe his account got hacked
    Next he will be posting links titled "long sex leg"

Hehe

Top Bottom