Ron Paul Contributor is a Bilderberg member!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Then again, Ann Coulter supported Hillary Clinton in the 2008 primary--just proves that stranger things have happened.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    HANG ON! You have to give me time to put on my tinfoil hat before you just blurt out a headline like that! I can't be thinking about those things while the aliens are reading my brains! Do you want me to get abducted?!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    HANG ON! You have to give me time to put on my tinfoil hat before you just blurt out a headline like that! I can't be thinking about those things while the aliens are reading my brains! Do you want me to get abducted?!

Aliens reading Scutter's brains?! Oh no! They might even drag him back south across the border after half of them take our jobs and the other half deliver drugs!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What's the big deal? :dunno: It's just like the white supremacist guy donating $500.

RP's philosophy is if it does'nt buy influence and cause him to change or compromise his own personal principles then why does it matter where the contributions come from?

After all is'nt it better that RP, as I believe he pointed out as such in the case of not returning the white supremacist's donation, spends that money for his cause than the guy donating it will for some other nefarious purpose.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So did I. :dunno:

:cool:

I do so as well. I had no question in my mind that Obama would be an unmitigated disaster and far worse than Hillary. My point is that this doesn't prove anything about Hillary's reliability as a liberal Democrat, and doesn't indicate that either of us have become liberal Democrats. Likewise, receiving a contribution from a questionable source doesn't prove the implied conclusion that Ron Paul sold out.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I do so as well. I had no question in my mind that Obama would be an unmitigated disaster and far worse than Hillary. My point is that this doesn't prove anything about Hillary's reliability as a liberal Democrat, and doesn't indicate that either of us have become liberal Democrats. Likewise, receiving a contribution from a questionable source doesn't prove the implied conclusion that Ron Paul sold out.
    I wonder if the last part of your quote that I highlighted would also apply in some peoples minds to Romney and Obama? :dunno:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I do so as well. I had no question in my mind that Obama would be an unmitigated disaster and far worse than Hillary.

What was the difference between them exactly?

I have no doubt that this "Operation Chaos" was nothing but a way to ensure that Establishment Republicans won their primaries. Think about it.

Establishment Gatekeeper Rush Limbaugh sent all the conservative-ish voters away to pointlessly influence the Democrat race. Meanwhile on the Republican side, the GOP Establishment can easily push its candidates past any meaningful competition.

Anyone who speaks of reforming the Republican Party should be working to throw out the Good Old Boys on the GOP side.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Will Paul give the money back?

Will those who gave money to Paul demand their money back now that this Globalist Scum has self-identified?

If Paul loves Liberty, he will return the money. This is a test for him.

PINski1015

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Cyberspace
    This was purely a sarcastic post. I don't care or give a crap where RP gets his money from, just thought that one of the Conspiracies ( I don't endorse or believe that crap) being thrown around everywhere has a member that gave money to RP.

Top Bottom