Ron Paul Contributor is a Bilderberg member!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I wonder if the last part of your quote that I highlighted would also apply in some peoples minds to Romney and Obama? :dunno:

I would say that the answer in my case depends entirely upon the malleability a given candidate shows. Obama, for example (as evidenced by his flagrant disregard of bankruptcy law with Chrysler and GM) is extremely malleable to contributors hence has forfeited the benefit of the doubt--and is hardly alone in this regard.

What was the difference between them exactly?

I have no doubt that this "Operation Chaos" was nothing but a way to ensure that Establishment Republicans won their primaries. Think about it.

Establishment Gatekeeper Rush Limbaugh sent all the conservative-ish voters away to pointlessly influence the Democrat race. Meanwhile on the Republican side, the GOP Establishment can easily push its candidates past any meaningful competition.

Anyone who speaks of reforming the Republican Party should be working to throw out the Good Old Boys on the GOP side.

The difference, in my reckoning, is one of dedication to lower levels of bad, which doesn't amount to much. In the event of an uncontested primary as was the case with the GOP in 2008, at least for me, I felt no compunctions about having a little fun on the other side without loosing anything under the circumstances. I will agree about putting bootprints on the rear ends of the establishment folks. I believe Richard Lugar could say a little about this. More significant is that Sarah Palin was one of the few to engage in furthering this cause in a high-profile manner, for all the appreciation it has brought her.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would say that the answer in my case depends entirely upon the malleability a given candidate shows. Obama, for example (as evidenced by his flagrant disregard of bankruptcy law with Chrysler and GM) is extremely malleable to contributors hence has forfeited the benefit of the doubt--and is hardly alone in this regard.
    I would not disagree with this.

Has Romney shown the same propensity, as in his record as Governor for example, to his contributors to be influenced by donations as well do to the fact of his ties to the corporate world?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, what you are saying is that Ron Paul can take money from Globalist Scum and not be in league with Globalist Scum.

However, if anyone else takes a dime from Globalist Scum then that person in in on the conspiracy to further the interests of Globalist Scum and steal Alex Jones last blueberry muffin.

Good to know this Ron Paul is not just some cult of personality or something.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The difference, in my reckoning, is one of dedication to lower levels of bad, which doesn't amount to much. In the event of an uncontested primary as was the case with the GOP in 2008, at least for me, I felt no compunctions about having a little fun on the other side without loosing anything under the circumstances.

Which race was uncontested in 2008? Not the GOP presidential. And honestly our role in overthrowing the Establishment needs to be at the local and county levels. Take back the Precinct Committeemen positions, elect a reasonable County Chair... these effects have a trickle effect upon your state. I've seen it first hand at the Republican State Convention.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Which race was uncontested in 2008? Not the GOP presidential. And honestly our role in overthrowing the Establishment needs to be at the local and county levels. Take back the Precinct Committeemen positions, elect a reasonable County Chair... these effects have a trickle effect upon your state. I've seen it first hand at the Republican State Convention.
    I'm glad you've decided to refocus your efforts where they can truly make a difference.

All of the time and energy you put into the Paul campaign does'nt look like it will come to fruition but I get the feeling that you might have known that given the current climate of the GOP establishment from the ground up.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom