• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Mitt really did Trump a favor here. Its truly amazing how the political class is so disconnected from the public. They are so far removed in their club and so "elite" they are running themselves outta town. I think Mitt's trashing of trump will raise trumps support even higher.

My main point is this.....The loser to the worst president in history is going in public trashing the front runner of his own party.......4 million republican voters stayed home because romney was such rino and now he thinks he's gonna get more support for the establishment? My view of romney went even farther south after this.

Favorite Trump response...."Mitt begged me for his endorsement.....I could tell Mitt to get on his knees and he would.." maybe paraphrasing a bit, but wow, what an awesome come back. You must hand it to Trump whether you like him or not, he dont take crap like the republican party does every single day. He wont remain silent to the trashing he recieves. Mitt can now return to licking his wounds as the guy who lost to worst president in history. as trump said...He's a loser.......says it all.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I am glad he pointed out something which I think has been vastly understated for the duration of this campaign, that Trump inherited his wealth and his company. He is in no way a brilliant self made businessman.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I am glad he pointed out something which I think has been vastly understated for the duration of this campaign, that Trump inherited his wealth and his company. He is in no way a brilliant self made businessman.

Would you say the same of Sumner Redstone. Numerous highly successful people inherited a small fortune or a small company and took it to the majors. Millions to billions seems like success to me

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Trump says his father gave him one million to start his business. Considering he is now worth from what I have heard over a billion, I would say he did pretty good.

As for Romney, it's funny that when he said all kinds of nice things about Trump when he was running against obama. Too bad Romney didn't spend as much time trashing King Barack as he is now trashing the guy he begged to and did get the support of.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Would you say the same of Sumner Redstone. Numerous highly successful people inherited a small fortune or a small company and took it to the majors. Millions to billions seems like success to me

Fred Trump didn't hand over a small company nor was it a small fortune. Hundreds of millions of dollars.

Trump was being handed the rains of a 200 million dollar company, he took 1 million into Manhattan to start up in a new market.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Who cares about his money? They got rich illegally and then made people believe they were honest business people. Trump is nothing more than a hate monger who is fooling the weak minded into believing he sees them as his equal. He will get their vote and then throw them all in the same boat as the others he hates. Yeah, he may build a wall, but he will tear down the country. It's truly sad to know that people will condem a "RINO," but give total support to someone like Trump. I still have not figured out how he is seen as a conservative Republican.

danimal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Unincorporated Lake County
    Who cares about his money? They got rich illegally and then made people believe they were honest business people. Trump is nothing more than a hate monger who is fooling the weak minded into believing he sees them as his equal. He will get their vote and then throw them all in the same boat as the others he hates. Yeah, he may build a wall, but he will tear down the country. It's truly sad to know that people will condem a "RINO," but give total support to someone like Trump. I still have not figured out how he is seen as a conservative Republican.

Amen

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

So, if Trump is the candidate are you supporting Hillary?

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

Ted Turner is probably the finest example of that ever. He inherited this little bassakwards UHF station (Channel 17, watched it as a kid) in Atlanta, caught the rise of the cable industry in infancy and the rest is history.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Romney was very disappointing. Don't see what his stunt will do for conservatives. The Dems must be loving it. I will never see Romney in the same light as when he was running.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I can't help but wonder if Mitt is laying the groundwork for an independent run if it is Donald vs. Hillary?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    No, I am not! If Trump is the candidate are you supporting him?
    If by voting for him is supporting, I will hold my nose and punch his name. After all, catering to the weak minded has worked for Obama twice! It will be Hillary if she isn't indicted, and Trump looks to be the "other side"!

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    I personally think this election year is a complete and utter joke a 3 ring circus. You've got Hillary on the Democrats side (needs to go to jail) and Trump on the republican side (Mr.Reality T.V.) Not sure who is going to finish off our country first. Obama already has us on our knees. We need to come up swinging if we are going to survive. I don't know if Trump can back up his mouth, but we all know for a fact what Hillary is about. And the GOP is destroying the Republican party by attacking Trump if they keep going down this road and Trump doesn't get the nomination then he will definitely run as an independent and will literally hand the presidency over to Hillary. I'm not huge into politics like some on here are but, this is what the average Joe see's happening. I feel like once we have our nominee then the whole party needs to back them and I don't feel like Trump will get the support from either side. Just my 2 cents. Now let the tongue lashing commence.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    the GOP is destroying the Republican party by attacking Trump if they keep going down this road and Trump doesn't get the nomination then he will definitely run as an independent and will literally hand the presidency over to Hillary.

I don't feel like Trump will get the support from either side.

I agree with your concerns as well. The republicans haven't been concerned about us for along time. We are just coming around to accepting the fact. This has been about maintaining control and staying in power. If they can't keep that within their grasp, they'll destroy it on their way out.. hoping they can later appeal to us and say "see, we told you so". I suspect several people's political careers are ending at this very moment and they are completely out of touch and unaware if it.

Those who won't support the will of the people... who only seek to obstruct... they need to be send home with the rest of the establishment. If the voters stay the course, maybe we will actually have one party in this nation that does what they say they will and advance the cause of the majority instead of advancing the causes of those they can benefit from the most.

Top Bottom